drug test temp

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Roni123, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Roni123

Roni123 Registered

So i had brought in my bros clean pee in for my lapcorp test and i had him pee right before i went in. I was able to give a sample but found out the temp was out of range, so i had to submit another sample without leaving, i had just enough for the second sample with the same urine and was out of range, what should i expect now? are they still going to check if it is negative or positive?

2. Kylieeee

Kylieeee Registered

Yes they will still check but as long as its the same pee you should be fine. If it is still out of range that might be a problem. Dod they pay you down or check your pockets? I am going in tomorrow and taking fake but am worried abojt where to keep it, they didn't watch you did they?

3. Roni123

Roni123 Registered

They had me empty my pockets , they didn’t touch me and i was able to go into the bathroom and lock the door, i would suggest to bring in a hand warmer and make sure the color strip turns green for It to read the temp, i had messed up and forgot the hand warmer in the car smh and wear compression shorts then underwear then sweats or jeans. You would then be able to hid whatever ur using in the compression shorts

4. Kylieeee

Kylieeee Registered

Thank you, this my first drug test ever ( I live in CO) so I am just nervous. So glad they don't come in the bathroom. Do the test have ways of telling if the urine is fake the kind I got includes urea proteins creatine nothing toxic and amino acids?

5. Roni123

Roni123 Registered

Id do anything to be living in CO rn , that’s awesome , good luck and if it’s just pre employment they will not watch you for sure,but if they try to just say your uncomfortable and you sit when you pee, they prob then won’t have a reaction but to leave you alone. I am also not too sure about the fake urine part but i would try to get someone that is clean to come with you for the ride and have them pee in a ziplock bag(same gender) but living in CO i am sure it will be hard to find someone clean , then double bag it and put a hand warmer inside the outter bag. Then you would only have to worry about the temp and not the test results

6. Kylieeee

Kylieeee Registered

Awesome, thank you!