Drug TEST- URGENNT!

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by pilotofthisship, Jun 6, 2010.

1. pilotofthisship

pilotofthisship Registered

I know i've posted quite a few threads lately.. but i'm sooo paranoid...

I have a drug test coming up in the next few days, most likely wednesday (midweek). I will have not smoked since the previous wednesday. This is going to be my first week clean in a long time, a couple years, and i smoke everyday in large quantities at least a few times a day.

I switched to a new product: Total Eclipse Assure Detox 32 oz... What are the directions for use? How long before the test should i drink it? I plan on also drinking a on of water.

I know (Burnt Toast) a lot of people say that the detox drinks dont work, but they do have vitamin b and creatine in them which is what you're supposed to drink anyway when diluting, and I just couldn't help myself from buying something that might be of help in some way...

2. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Registered+

What needs to be understood is that the creatine in the drink will do you no good when the drink is consumed on the day of the U/A (in which is required by the product directions) because it takes 2-3 days for creatine to metabolize into creatinine. Creatinine is the waste product found in urine and is tested for to determine an overdiluted sample. Any creatine-loading must be done at least 3 days before the U/A.

3. arfnot

arfnot Registered

Creatine is not what they test for, it is creatinine- a waste product found in the urine. Creatinine takes at least a day and a half to metabolize from creatine, usually three days.

Drinking the detox drink the day of will do you no good because it will just dilute your urine w/o adding the necessary creatinine in time (vitamin b goes through you like a bullet though). Drinking the detox drink a few days before is also no good because it won't dilute your urine. Just to clarify; Detox drinks won't do you any good. If this is a pre-employment test I would recommend substituting, and if it is court ordered you need to go get creatine supplements TODAY and read the sticky on dilution.

But let me tell you as a biochem major, detox drinks are a waste of money.