Drug test.

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by allibrit, Sep 27, 2017.

1. allibrit

allibrit Registered+

If I hit a loud blunt a few times on Saturday, how likely will I be to pass my test today ?
    I've only smoked 2 times in the past 2 months, but like I said this was only 4 days ago. I'm 120 lbs, 5'5. Been drinking some water & Niacin , bout to drink a gallon or more today

2. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

Nobody can say for sure but I’d say you have at best a 50/50 chance of passing. It wouldn’t hurt to drink a quart of Gatorade and pee a couple times before hand. JMO

• Like Like x 1
  3. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Don't overdo the liquids.
    Dilution is a fail and you will have to re-test.
    I'd say that the odds are much better than 50:50 for a natural pass.

Carry on.
    Wee 'zard

• Like Like x 1
  4. allibrit

allibrit Registered+

I've drank a little less than a gallon of water & some sweet tea. I took 2 niacin last night. 2 this morning. And just took 2 more bc I'm getting paranoid lol so you think I'm good ??

5. allibrit

allibrit Registered+

I'm quitting the water now, starting on just tea. My test is in a couple hours

6. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

If you are drinking lots of water take vitamin B12. There are some who the Certo method work! Have you heard of it?

7. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

No worry, you'll be fine.
    They test for metabolites that get stored in body fat with long term usage.
    A few tokes a few days before the test is not likely to show up on a U.A.

Side note; If I were running tests, I'd do 2 things.
    I'd watch the behavior in the waiting room.
    The ones that are visibly nervous and pounding down liquids, I would not even bother to submit their sample,
    I'd wait 3 days and ask for a retest.

So, chill out in the waiting room.
    And do not celebrate until you have a firm PASS.

Aloha,
    Weeze

8. allibrit

allibrit Registered+

I don't have B12 I'm hoping the tea helps with color & I'll stop and get a Coke on the way there.. I'm really tight on money, couldn't really go get Certo or anything, but that has worked for me before

9. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

I'm able to answer back pretty quick. I watch this forum like a hawk trying to find answers bc I have a drug test in less than a week. I smoked 4-5 puffs a night for 30 days and I'm on day 14 and my line is very

10. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Certo is fruit pectin. It's cheap at Walmart

11. allibrit

allibrit Registered+

Thanks , I feel a little better!!
    2 more weeks of this bullshit and I can smoke

12. allibrit

allibrit Registered+

I know , I'm really broke lol the struggle. & plus it's too late now anyway. But thanks , it does work !!

13. allibrit

allibrit Registered+

You been clean 14 days and you have a faint line ? That's awesome. It's been 4-5 days for me and I only smoked like three times in the past 2 months. So please Lord let me have 2 lines

14. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

You
    i understand! Just trying to think last minute for ya! I understand the stress! I have one coming up for a job and I only smoked for a month a couple of hits daily and I'm still pissing and have a super super faint line

15. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

This was yesterday. I don't think that would pass! But I've been exercising a LOT! So I stopped bc exercise brings the THC out of fat storage into your blood causing levels to be higher

Attached Files:

16. allibrit

allibrit Registered+

Ehh , that is pretty faint. But Atleast you can see it. You should be fine girl !

17. allibrit

allibrit Registered+

I took one yesterday and I couldn't see a 2nd line at all.. I'm pretty scared about it. I will let you know if I pass !

18. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Goo
    i don't know if you believe in God but I do and will say a big prayer for you! What's your first name?? I will say a big prayer for you to pass! It's ridiculous the most benign substance in the world that helps pain, anxiety, cancer and many other things should be in a drug test

19. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

I deal with chronic pain and if it was legalized in my state I would have a card but you still have to pass drug tests and I'm in the medical field. It's ridiculous

20. allibrit

allibrit Registered+

I'm in the medical field too. I'm sure I will have to quit soon but maybe it will be legal in Tennessee before I die

I passed my test !! I'm so relieved

• Like Like x 1