Drug test.

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by allibrit, Sep 27, 2017.

1. allibrit

allibrit Registered+

Thank you for saying a prayer for me
    hank

2. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Yay!!! I had said a big prayer for you yesterday!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Just be careful smoking again especially if you know any drug tests coming up! Now I just gotta pass next week! Wish me luck! And I'm in Mississippi- we will be the last state to pass I'm sure bc we are in the Bible Belt and still so taboo here!

3. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

Congratulations on passing. The lesson you should take away from this is you now know you can pass a test 4-5 days after smoking providing you were clean beforehand Timing is everything

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. allibrit

allibrit Registered+

Do y'all think I will pass my test if I already took a $1 one and passed it with a faint line ?

Or should I go ahead and take this detox drink ?

5. allibrit

allibrit Registered+

I have read that it doesn't matter if the line is faint or not , you still pass. But I worry that the test I'm given at the office is more accurate or something ..

6. Romeo Villarreal

Romeo Villarreal Registered

I got a question also I took a hit 10 days ago I'm 6'2 weight is 220 lbs. Took a ua today that will get sent to lab hadn't smoked in over 2 months do you all think I'll be good

7. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Depending on what you hit and your activity level. Did you hit a vape which is more concentrated or an actual blunt or joint

8. Romeo Villarreal

Romeo Villarreal Registered

Hit a pipe

9. bjp1221.ml

bjp1221.ml Registered

I smoke a skiny blunt last night an i might have a pee test this week wat do i do i way 206.2 an im 55 im scared i havent smoked in like 5 months

10. bjp1221.ml

bjp1221.ml Registered

I need help please

11. LifeonHighBecca

LifeonHighBecca Registered