Dutch Dragon, Nebula, Jacky White, Ice Cream, and Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by AndyNoob1234, Dec 15, 2017.

1. AndyNoob1234

AndyNoob1234 Registered+

This is Nebula after being topped a few times. She's transitioning from veg to flower atm.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Update?

3. AndyNoob1234

AndyNoob1234 Registered+

Into flowering now. This is DD (Dutch Dragon) with trichomes already. The advice on here & encouragement has been fabulous. ;-)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. AndyNoob1234

AndyNoob1234 Registered+

[​IMG]

Sensi Star

• Like Like x 1
  5. AndyNoob1234

AndyNoob1234 Registered+

[​IMG]

Top left: IC; Top right: JW; middle@ SS; bottom left: Nebula; bottom right: DD.

I've raised JW on two giant jenga bricks to more of it's colas gets light. It's ~20cm taller than the other plants.

All are going great guns on pistel development, MUCH better than my first grow and that was good.

Humidity is a bit high, ranging from 50-70% but there's lots of air flow so not an issue (but something I'll keep an eye on). Also, as I move the plants in and out of the tent, I get to have a good look at them regularly and they don't get tangled up. Temps are lowering to ~ 75F, and ~ 65F at night.

The smell just after lights go off is soooooo strong, so strong that the carbon filter can't cope for about 30 mins.

I'm learning that the bigger the pot, the more the plant can produce from a single seed. While I like growing plants, I also like to think I'm helping them get to their full potential and feel that finishing them in what is my medium size pot (11l) would do them a disservice.

Be the plant baby! As a plant, what would you like? Large pot or small?

As a grower, I'd like a bit of redundancy just in case something goes wrong with a plant, so I'm defo steering to max 4 plants in their final 46l in my tent, and perhaps on another grow I'll just do 2 plants.

SS still has that bit of leaf damage from a deficiency/excess, and Nebula has a little of it now. They seem to be fighting through it though.

Nebula, JW and DD got massive doses of nutes early on which they're working through (EC was up to 4.0!). New nutes will not have any nitrogen in to promote the plant to start using the overabundance of nitrogen in their leaves (they're very green) - well, that's the plan. PK Warrior 18/6/(5.1) potassium/phosphorous(/sulphur) for them.

Harvest date is scheduled for Valentines Day. This means I can pop the White Rhino seeds for the competition around middle January and my large tent will be available when they need it. Currently deciding what my strategy will be for the White Rhino competition considering the change from liquid to solid feed (powder).

• Like Like x 1