Easy Vape troubles, need help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DODGERS42, Nov 9, 2008.

1. DODGERS42

DODGERS42 Registered

I just bought an easy vape and have been having some issues with it. So far I've used it 3 times putting the temperature between 360-380 and each time it will catch fire and burn the whole bowl in one hit. Not sure if the temperature gauge is very off or this vaporizer requires a lower temperature. Anyone have any experience/advice? I used to have a similar wooden box one that worked great at about 380 and never burned the herb even at 400.

2. vaporman1

vaporman1 Registered

My advice would be to ditch the easy vape and get a good box model like the VaporBros or Vapor Cannon. The problem you are having means the temperature gauge is mis-calibrated and the readout says the heating element is cooler than it actually is. Maybe try turning the temp down more til you stop getting combustion

3. dewthedew

dewthedew Registered+

:stoned:I have an easy vape and I was having trobule with the temp so I cut
    thetemp to between 230-250 and no problems in fact I'm vapen' now. I love my easy vape it's a good solid vape:stoned:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  4. vapefiend

vapefiend Registered+

I wouldn't trust the numbers on any of the low priced digital box vapes. Pretend there's no display and just find the vaping range by where you get good vapor. If the display says 100 or 500, it doesn't matter as long as you're getting vapor and the remains are brown. Whatever the display says, just use that for a reference point.

5. DODGERS42

DODGERS42 Registered

thanks for your help guys. I ended up messing around with it for a while and figured out that 230 is about the perfect temperature just like you said. I think the temperature gauge is just way off. Works great now though

6. Egiac0613

Egiac0613 Registered

dodger do you get really baked off it? Because i JUST bought one and since everyone is like THEY SUCK i got really worried...whats it like?

7. Egiac0613

Egiac0613 Registered

?????????????

8. Delta

Delta Registered+

Hey buddy I am currently in stage 5 trials of vaporization maximum degree of certainty analysis on the easy vape. The "sweet spot" on mine is 288 . At this temperature, the "green" dries up , doesn't burn, and changes to a light brown faded color. If the manufacturer of the easy vape uses the same ceramic element , same power supply (electricity) , same digital readout, then the temperature range for optimal vaporization should be in the same nominal range. However there are some other variables which may affect your optimal temperature range such as humidity levels, elevation, and quality crystal content of your green. :stoned:

9. dewthedew

dewthedew Registered+

I know I'm not dodgers BUT I also have an EASY VAPE it hits nice AND I can get blazed off it:smokin::stoned:

10. killa28

killa28 Registered

The perfect temp I found is 234 on the display.

11. Egzoset

Egzoset Registered+

Salutations Killa28,

Hummm... I vaguely recall asking to be shown photographs that could prove there's actually a temperature sensor inside which implements some real "thermostatic" heat regulation, though i never managed to see a single snapshot despite repeated attempts. Perhaps an update would be most appropriate today; personally i'd suggest looking for a 4-wires heater inside (2 for power, 2 as feedback signal) reasoning that might clear the matter... Otherwise its digital control may happen to work like a dimmer instead.

So, are you certain that "sweet-spot" occurs @ 234 °, always?...

Good day, have fun!! :D

12. duhiephoa

duhiephoa Registered

I just bought an easy vape and have been having some issues with it. So far I've used it 3 times putting the temperature between 360-380 and each time it will catch fire and burn the whole bowchung cư vincity , l in one hit. Not sure if the temperature gauge is very off or this vaporizer requires a lower temperature. Anyone have any experience/advice? I used to have a chung cu vincity ho chi minh; similar wooden box one that worked great at about 380 and never burned the herb even at 400.

13. killa28

killa28 Registered

I recently purchased an DaVinci Ascent to replace the ezvape I have. When using the DaVinci Ascent you use about half as much as the ezvape and get more hits. Also if you set the ezvape to around 270 you get the best vapor, I would not go higher then 300. My DaVinci Ascent can be set to 430F and it still refuses to burn the herb.