PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Eating Straight Keef

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by munky871, Aug 7, 2007.

1. munky871

munky871 Registered

Recently a patient of mine gave me some keef back that they had made. Its from a very high grade smoke, but it was too dry when they keefed so theres a little more leaf in it then one would like. Since there is a fair amount of leaf in this, it tastes horrible. So my question is, whats a good way to eat it?

Should I bake even keef for a short amount of time? Can I just sprinkle it on some toast and go?

I've never cooked or ate with just straight keef so any help would be much appreciated.

By the way...I really don't have much...probably like an average pill bottle full of it.

2. please... tell me you're kidding.

3. Jizzle Blizzle420

Jizzle Blizzle420 Registered+

what do you mean there is leaf in it?

4. savagepossum

savagepossum Registered+

noooooooooooooooo! don't do it!! i could of smoked that an actually got high!

5. nightlight

nightlight Banned

just smoke it as is. if it wont press from too much leaf then just sprinkle it every now and then.

6. not_the_kitty

not_the_kitty Registered+

A pill bottle full?? thats a lot of damn kief...but anyway just make firecrackers but with kief instead of weed. I have done it before and it works fine as long as you make them correct....organic peanut butter, 2 crackers, spread peanutbutter on crackers and sandwich kief in between and cook for 22 min at 320 degrees farenhiet on tin foil, and I put an extra sheet of foil laying on top so the crackers arent so burnt....and enjoy. Make sure all kief is coverd in peanutbutter or it will vape away and be wasted.