Discussion in 'Basic Growing' started by hydroking, May 2, 2006.

  1. hydroking

    hydroking Registered

    doe's any1 know anything about eco grow or vertical grow units if so please give me some INFO.


  2. notanotherteensmoker

    notanotherteensmoker Registered+

    Eco Grow is fertilizer.
    If you mean Econogrow...

    I have a 400w "mini". A beginner, I thought having a light with a built-in ballast was the easiest way to go. The main drawbacks are that it's heavy to hang and there's more heat directly overhead. Also, it's boxy, so it won't spread light like a batwing reflector or nothing at all. It makes a slight buzzing sound, even with closet doors closed. But outside the room, it can't be heard. A fan near the light blowing away makes the box cool enough to touch.

    But still, for well under $200 (U.S.) you can have a new setup.
  3. Garden Knowm

    Garden Knowm Registered+

    link me and I will look..

  4. hydroking

    hydroking Registered

    It's a vertical grow unit!

    It's not fertilizer and it's not a light!
    Go to and search "vertical grow unit"

    "Thank's for ya help"

    If their is any1 out there who doe's know about vertical grow units then please give me some info.



    Last edited: May 5, 2006

Share This Page