Edge of leaf turn pale, help!!! (Setting + Plant picture included)

Discussion in 'Closet / Cabinet Growing' started by Oscarrzz, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Oscarrzz

Oscarrzz Registered

As the title say, this is the first time my amigos and I growing cannabis in this indoor-controlled environment.
    We have did our research and so far these are the best settings we could come up with now.
    Some of the setting might not be the best practice to get maximum harvest as we are having a budget and also experimenting on this, and just to be true, we will be more more more than happy already as long as we have grown anything.

And here we go.

First of all, this is the grow box, it's about 1000 x 400mm, temporary using this size as we will move it into a bigger environment when it grow.

[​IMG]

Here is the setting that I have, do recommend if I need some others critical equipment.

1. Temperature & Humidity sensor
    Generally we keep the humidity above 54% but it's dropping quite quick, maybe is my country weather.
    (humid and hot for all years, no season, only season is raining season / no-raining season)
    For temperature without light is about 27.8 degree Celsius while with light is 28.6 degree Celsius, the temperature is kinda constant, so day and night not much difference.
    [​IMG]

2. Mini fan inside the grow box
    [​IMG]

3. Soil Moisture & PH detector
    For moisture, we do my best to keep it at the green area of the detector.
    While for the pH, we water the plant with filtered tap water but adjust the pH with lime juice.
    [​IMG]

4. Exhaust fan for air flow in bottom & air flow out on top.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PROBLEM:
    The strain we growing now is the Royal AK from Royal Queen Seed.

This is day 5, and you can clearly see the edge of the first two leave turn pale.
    [​IMG]

Temporary solution:
    Seriously, we have no idea.
    But after some googling, we suspect a nutrient insufficient, could be Mg or Fe, maybe? Pardon but we not really sure about these stuff.
    Anyway this is what we do to help the plant.
    A well-pH water, mix with the fertilizer below, and measure to around 400 ppm.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We are really trying hard here, and would really appreciate for any help we could get here.
    Experience grower please, we need your help. T.T

Thank you everyone for make it until this point of the long post.
    Appreciated.