El Cheapo Guide to Lighting

Discussion in 'Indoor Lighting' started by khronik, Jun 25, 2007.

1. michealjr55

michealjr55 Registered

new to the game

Hi just had a quick question i am new and am growing for medical purposes in response to guy from oregon does that setup you talked about does it work to grow all the way or just for veggie stage

2. n00b

n00b Registered+

Nice setup for a reasonable price. Guessing this is only going to suffice for veg state though yeah?

3. DrWalter

DrWalter Registered+

metal halide walmart $8 includes 400 watt bulb shop-light-350.jpg :thumbsup:

4. khronik

khronik Registered+

I was going to try updating this thread, but I remembered that this forum doesn't allow you to go back and edit old posts. I haven't done any grows recently. I've just reached a point in my life where I'd have too much to lose if the wrong people discovered my hobby. You guys know how it is.

Anyway, I'm glad this thread was stickied, and that so many people have seen my lighting guide over the years. Knowledge is power, guys! And the more people know, the less likely they are to believe DEA propaganda. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shovelhead Jed

Shovelhead Jed Registered+

Khronik: thanks for the great & informative lighting article..it should be required reading for noobs (like me) along with Rhizome's "noob's guide to growroom setip" & other stickied threads.. Very good info. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1