Emmie's 2015 Humbolt, Serious, Barney's Grow Log

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by emilya, Sep 7, 2015.

1. growdemon

growdemon Registered+

Its about time!

thanks for the photo. Photo's say a lot! :thumbsupold:

-gd

2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

3. tipz

tipz Guest

And plants u dont seem to have!

Tipz 2012.jpg

4. tipz

tipz Guest

Like the shape EM? P1020196.JPG

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. redtails

redtails Registered+

Who is Ann Landers anyways? All I know is she was an advice columnist like 60 years ago right? What's bad about her?

6. emilya

One of the most successful and longest running print columnists of all time... it's sort of flattering actually.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. emilya

Welcome back to reality dear readers... it turns out that good and right does prevail. Thank you to the new admin for cleaning up the mess.

I do promise a finish to this log very soon, and very possibly start a new log describing some breeder seeds that I am about to pop; some experiments by Santero involving an F2 Blowfish male and a couple of his offspring...

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Imtrying

Imtrying Registered+

9. Caribbean99

Caribbean99 Registered+

I'm a little slow on the up take but I'm looking to break away from having to buy soil and nutes. I have the space to compost and I;m concerned about buying online. Is there a way or have you already condensed your techniques into one place? The stuff you dish for free on here is better than most of the books and commercial guides to how it's done.

10. emilya

not yet... a book is in the works though :)

11. Mark Gordan Smith

Mark Gordan Smith Registered+

I bet you say that to all the guy's...

12. Mark Gordan Smith

Mark Gordan Smith Registered+

I bet you say that to all the guy's...

• Like Like x 1
  13. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

Jesus this thread fell apart pages ago lol it was loaded with some neat info too. Of course, leave it to scrubs who have nothing better to do than to talk shit and ruin another good thread. Going to post any new ones In the future?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. emilya

Thanks OG, but no... not until and unless management comes out with clear rules about this kind of nonsense in a person's grow journal. If a person in a non legal state takes it upon themselves to do a grow log, they should expect and demand at least some level of respect for posting on a forum such as this. Someone should never be abused on their own journal and openly attacked without recrimination from the moderators. This thread was not moderated in a way that gave me that respect, so I went somewhere else where that level of civility was commonplace, and demanded by management and have been happily posting there for the last year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. shelton abbey

shelton abbey Registered+

Wow just read back a few pages an im like ffs why the aggro towards emilya. sheesh life too short to be a cunt .
    If u aint got some thing nice to say dont say fuck all ..ive learned a a lot and enjoyed a lot of what emilya has wrote on this forum..come to think of it i did notice the lack of activity from her ..
    Which is our loss IMHO and i can only applaud anyone who trys and expand the possibities with the growing of this great plant which we all have in common .
    Mabey its just the cookie that im baked on but it bums me out to see the bitching goin on . As u folks in the states might say "hey dude cant we all just get along "

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

sad to hear, but I completely understand.
    Which site might that be? this place has gotten pretty out of control. I'll definitely keep posting here, but I fear this site is a lost cause. it is and always will be an archive full of useful logs & jurnals, but these days, there's only a handful of threads that are actually worth reading & keeping up on.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. emilya

I am a regular poster at 420magazine.com. It is a huge board with many times the subscribers we have here... and no problems.

• Like Like x 2
  18. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

I'll check it out