Emmie's 2015 Humbolt, Serious, Barney's Grow Log

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by emilya, Sep 7, 2015.

1. growdemon

growdemon Registered+

hahahaha

its just a forum. geeez. its not the end of the world...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. smello1

smello1 Registered+

what happened?

3. growdemon

growdemon Registered+

I dunno you tell me... lol..... :banghead2:

still no final bud pics.. guess they weren't good enuph to post a pic of.. who knows.. ive posted crappy looking buds before big whoop. still gets you HIGH :jointsmiley:

4. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

You all can joke and get in your digs all you want, but I am simply in CYA mode here. There is something wrong with this forum. Spam is totally out of control and worse than I have ever seen it. This formerly reverent place is now a total free for all where apparently no rules apply. But not just that... the company who has bought this thing refused to tell us why they feel it important to put a banner on top, stating that they are clearly tracking our locations. I am sorry... but I don't want my location tracked.

Until this is cleared up, and I can again at least console myself that there is someone at the head of this operation who would fight to keep my identity private if the feds came knocking, I can no longer justify posting anything incriminating here. As far as this world is concerned, at this point I have given up growing illegally and am only here in a social and advisory mode at this point.

That being said, I was fully satisfied with the last crop, that is totally gone now, as it turned out to be the best I had ever grown, in taste, quantity and appearance. I feel that right before I gave up growing in this illegal location that is clearly being tracked, I peaked, and was very happy with the organic growing experience. Maybe in another world, I kept on growing, perfecting my craft a little more each time. Circumstances permitting, I would have probably told you all about it. I would probably be enjoying another great harvest soon. Pity. What a world.... what a world....

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. redtails

redtails Registered+

Still as pleasant as ever I see. You can't control what other people say but you can rise above it and be nice regardless.

p.s.- I don't think you are on anybody's radar growing a couple plants with 2x 600w lights

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. emilya

you do get on radar being an activist, campaigning for signatures for ballot issues, standing on overpasses for political issues and by being well known in these forums. I am just being careful. Not my job to be pleasant to those who make fun of me or call me names or accuse me of googling everything I know, either. Sorry... where is the sign that says I have to be nice? Nice is so last century.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. smello1

smello1 Registered+

Chill pill or BIG bowl pack.No dig or joke intended.You already had your grow log 98% done , those of us who watch your logs just might like to see how it ended.Best wishes on any endeaver that you do.:thumbsup:.Peace and love always.smello1

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. emilya

Smello, you have always been one of the good ones... no issues my friend. This is bigger than me or completing a log, and believe me, if I didn't have this gut feeling I would, and still could be convinced, to finish out this grow log. I do this for the good of this board and all of its good members. If things are above board here; if the new admin feels strongly about our personal safety and can express some sort of desire to bring an end to the chaos by establishing some form of rules and moderation as well as a statement of intent and guidelines, I no longer wish to support this operation with my personal content. Everyone has their limits is all it boils down to. And, as I sit here taking my self imposed vacation... I see traces of old guard lurking around, liking things here and there... but there are lots of unanswered questions on this forum, and no one is answering them. Why is that do you think? It seems that I am not the only one in vacation mode at the moment.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. tipz

tipz Guest

Have a great vacation!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. emilya

don't misunderstand me Tipz, I am not going anywhere. If you think that calling me Ann Landers a few times is going to make me leave, you must be stoned. I simply have stopped providing incriminating evidence until I know who I am dealing with.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. tipz

tipz Guest

Then I would simply suggest a basic math refresher on logrithims while on vacation

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. emilya

your slam would have worked better if you could even spell the word.

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. tipz

tipz Guest

Dear Ann Landers:

while I sympathize with your mathematical challenges
    And your mouse click advice, what I fail to understand is how you will turn a 4x4 tent
    And obvious limited experience into a dispensary.

If I were you...I would stay on this site too and elude your irrelevancy anywhere else.
    And what would we do without you and your miscalculations and mouse click advice.
    Please stay...your way to important.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Mark Gordan Smith

Mark Gordan Smith Registered+

Dearest Em, I finally have gotten a place where I can grow..or at least try to!
    I know you have briefly mentioned another forum that you attend but I did'nt make a note of it.
    I don't do Facebook or any social media, well..except here.
    If there is a way you can let me know where to find you (edit: `find you online`) then please tell.

Kindest, Mark.

15. tipz

tipz Guest

Dear Mark

just look for a empty box of Bon Bons, a ass print on a couch, and a worn out mouse from over use,
    That should get you pretty close

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. emilya

Nobody is perfect Tipz. Fellow members, this bully and the lack of moderation to stop him is why this board has devolved to the point that it has. In better days, it was not allowed to make personal attacks toward a member, even if she initially screwed up in understanding logarithms. A simple pointing me to a web page that explained my mistake would have served the community better and explained my error to everyone, including me. When I opposed the correct explanation that you put up Tipz, you should have argued more strongly since you were in the right; do I scare you?
    So now, months later you wish to attack me on this. Fine. I can take your attacks. I screwed up. Sue me. Now my mistake is out there for everyone to see and for Tipz to get mileage out of and to prove that I don't always know what I am talking about.... nothing new there... I have always made the point that I am here learning right along with the rest of you... except of course, all those old experts who long ago learned all there was to know.
    For those of you who are interested, I hang out at 420magazine.com There is strong moderation there, and these sorts of personal attacks would quickly get someone banned. There is definitely a friendly community attitude there, and I like it. I have been there since 2010. Also check out cannabisknowledge.com One of our members mentioned how quickly they banned him on that international forum for this sort of crap... I like that place too.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Mark Gordan Smith

Emmie, is canabisknowledge.nl you're referring to?
    420magazine will not let me register right now.....like my grows, I'll have to keep trying.

Kindest, Mark

18. emilya

yes it is Mark... quite a different attitude on there since most of the members are in europe. Glad you are joining us.

19. Mark Gordan Smith

`You last visited: 05-10-2014 at 15:26` Opps, I'd lost and forgotten I am in at CK forum due to it being bookmarked on one of my desktop coms in home storage lock up. Thank you, my beautiful Em...I needed that nudge.

Kindest to you and J

• Like Like x 1
  20. tipz

tipz Guest

YOU, came into my thread, trolling....telling me how wrong I was, and how I misplaced decimals, when in reality,
    It was a lack of understanding of high school math on your part. Anyone following your advice in that thread
    would have killed the shit out of their entire crop!

The simple fact of the matter is, you are inexperienced, you have never created or stabilized any strain and you work in a 4x4 tent with mediocre strains. ANN LANDERS types are on every forum, and when u peel away the bullshit, it's usually someone sitting behind a mouse button seeking attention.
    So whine for all the bans you want, It won't change the actuality of your inexperience. I have told you to no avail on many occasions...stay out of my threads, what about that don't u understand???

• Dumb Dumb x 1