Employment in the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Netherlands' started by Das, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Das

Das Registered+

To whom concerned I would like to know if any cannabis companies have any employment opportunities available? I am an American citizen that would like to leave the United States and look for employment in a cannabis related field. With the persecution of cannabis in the United States, I believe that living in the Netherlands would be a better alternative for pursuing work in cannabis. I Also have a high degree of skills in computing, sales, and customer service, support, that might also benefit any of these companies. I am willing to take any level of employment that will help me to get work in the Netherlands. If anyone knows anything or anyone is interested please make a post and I will send you my resume, thank you very much.

2. amsterdammed

amsterdammed Registered+

i'm new here, i hope your still on this forum. you posted almost 2 years ago

getting a job working with dope is pretty close to mission impossible, your better off finding a job, learning a bit of dutch and waste away the hours in coffeeshops.
    it's the life to live :Rasta:

3. angry nomad

angry nomad Registered+

what are the laws like for Americans immigrating to the Netherlands?

4. FlyByNite

FlyByNite Registered+

Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  5. angry nomad

angry nomad Registered+

Wow Thanks! I looked on the internets for hours, and I couldn't find anything conclusive.

6. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

No brains and no shame.