PAX2 Vaporizer

exact life sized pic of dime bag?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by GetBakedOrDieTryin, May 5, 2006.

1. GetBakedOrDieTryin

GetBakedOrDieTryin Registered+

anybody know if this is an exact life size pic of a dime bag? The smaller bag being the dime if i am right? also what size would the larger bag be? i hadnt had a dime bag for like 3 months... i just get in em big ugly plastic bags now so i forget what a dime bag look exactly like.

Attached Files:

• 055.jpg
      055.jpg
      File size:
      5.7 KB
      Views:
  2. bayareapothead5

bayareapothead5 Registered+

smaller ones a dime, then bigger ones a gram(dub,20 sack)bag.

3. notrightquite

notrightquite Registered+

baya, are you suggesting that you pay $20 for a gram? Sad ...

4. bayareapothead5

no, that isnt sad, around here in the bay we get some CHRON! strait from the cannabis club. im talkin bout northern lights, train wreck, white widow...etc. i dont buy grams, my minimum buy is an 8th. but yes grams are 20 around my area up in the bay.

5. GetBakedOrDieTryin

a dime is a gram.

6. duckfool

duckfool Registered+

You must realize that that picture willl appear a different size on everyones monitor.

Different screen sizes, different aspect, and most importantly, different resolutions. on my screen (17 inch wide, 1920x1200), it is very close to the size of a real dime bag. On my other screen (14.9 inch, 800x 600), its about twice the size it should be.

The only useful picture will be one with a reference item in the picture as well.

Last edited: May 6, 2006
  7. duckfool

duckfool Registered+

..and what is with all the useless bickering about prices around here. Its simple economics. Dont rip on someone because they pay a different price unless they live in the same place you do. its a waste of everyones time. Thats not even what the damn thread is about.

Last edited: May 6, 2006
  8. MacWQ33

MacWQ33 Registered+

ya....a dime=a gram=1/28 of an ounce....there is no difference lol

9. d00d989

d00d989 Registered+

ok....since no one else seems to know.....a dime is TEN DOLLARS WORTH

the weight of a dime will vary depending on how good the weed is

a dime isnt a gram

10. hex.shaman

hex.shaman Registered+

That looks close to me. And yeah, I usually think:

dime == 10 bucks, dime =/= gram

11. thank you... a dime to me is 3.5 grams of bud (not scwagg not shake) right now (crosses fingers cuz he doesn't wanna jinx it) i got the best fucking hook up for bud, it's not like dro/chronic/w/e but it's some damn good mids... tho last time i got a bit less... maybe by .3 grams? but that bud was wonderful... lime ass fucking green and i haven't seen so few many seeds/stems inforever (yes my bud usually has seeds in it, maybe 10 at most for a 1/4-1/2 oz, this was nearly a 1/2oz and had like 3 seeds in it)

12. Vinny87

Vinny87 Registered+

Here you go. This is actually from about 1-2 months ago. Sorry for the shitty quality, I took it on my cell.

[​IMG]

Next an average sized mouse.

13. GetBakedOrDieTryin

ok then tell me how many inches width/length a dime bag is?

14. Vinny87

Vinny87 Registered+

15. Hollandica

Hollandica Registered+

ahahaha ridiculously small bag! oh wait, it's just my deviant screen resolution

16. Vinny87

Vinny87 Registered+

Yeah, dime bags are really small...I don't recommend buying them. Every now and then I get them when I need a quick fix. I'm not a heavy smoker at all.

17. duckfool

duckfool Registered+

ok, i have some spare time.

It's exactly 1 1/4" x 1 3/4" including the little flap at the top and 1 1/4" x 1 5/16" measuring only the storage space.

18. bayareapothead5

lol...wow you really DO have spare time huh?!

19. TrueTNBuds508

TrueTNBuds508 Registered+

A dime bag was originally ment to weigh .1oz 2.8 grams. Since that is more than ten dollars worth now. They just sell ten bucks worth in a dime now. Around her thats about 2 grams of mid grade. See thats why I dont buy dimebags and shit you never know how much your getting. I buy according to weight 1/8, 1/4 etc...

20. CBsDankNugs

CBsDankNugs Registered+

where i live a dime= 20 bag = 3.5grams. since and 1/8th is is the whole bottom of a swandwich bag a dime is about half that. but it depending on where you live it changes. ive never heard of a dime equaling a gram tho.