Faint First Check drug test, need more opinions on if its Negative before Meps

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by andrewmh11, Jan 2, 2017.

1. andrewmh11

andrewmh11 Registered

I understand that faint lines mean it is negative, but I need some more opinions before I leave for MEPS in a few days. I've asked my recruiter to test me before sending me to the hotel, and if I fail that then he will reschedule my MEPS date, so I'm not too worried. Just looking for more opinions.
    I don't know if it shows up on camera as good, but I see a faint, light pink line

Attached Files:

2. Roadrunner954

Roadrunner954 Registered

I'm in the same boat. Your test look identical to mine. Did u pass?

3. underanxiety777

underanxiety777 Registered

looks like mine, did u pass??

4. sunshinekitty

sunshinekitty Registered

just had a good look in to photo you provided and in my opinion looks good you should pas no problem!!!

5. underanxiety777

can u guys check my thread out??? i need opinions as well

6. Roadrunner954

Roadrunner954 Registered

I actually rescheduled it for Tuesday next week to buy me more time. By then I'll be 31 days clean.

7. rsad

rsad Registered+

mine is basically the same, maybe even lighter

i actually took a test 3 days ago, and then today, and the line got even lighter? the fuck. Smoked 5 weeks ago

8. underanxiety777

How'd it go?? I passed mine! tons of water, exercise week before and week of and a shot of apple cider vinegar the morning of the test, only 9 days clean! infrequent smoker. 180 lbs, 5'6' ft.

9. Jerra

Jerra Registered

Hi guys!
    Just had my labcorp test today and totally worried!! I was just wondering if anyone can take a look at this picture and tell me if they can see the line on my at home test or if I am playing tricks on myself. Thanks in advance!!

Attached Files:

10. underanxiety777

I have a thread! similar readings and i passed. I say your fine. but i did take two to be sure!

11. Destiny Jones

Destiny Jones Registered

Hi. My test is in two days, and home tested last night and this is what i got. Is this more on the positive side than the negative side. I plan on testing again tomorrow morning to see if anything changed.

Attached Files:

12. $ix figures

$ix figures Registered

Took the same exact test, looks like the same exact results u got? Did u end up passing or failing?

13. BrianLenny

BrianLenny Registered

Mine's identical to everyone's, 40 days clean faint line. Can i pass a meps test??