PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

faint line in Test area

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by sacchrone, Sep 1, 2011.

1. sacchrone

sacchrone Registered

Hi, firstly thanks for the real help on these forums. The best source I have found. I have read all the stickies I can find on the subject, but am looking for first hand experience to reassure.

I am aware of what has been said regarding a faint line: that it is essentially passing and I should be fine. I get this on the first void of the day, after about a week and a half of being clean with a no carb, no sugar, no fat, and lots of exercise. I primarily ate medical brownies or smoked resin. I have another week until my pre-employment test at LabCorp, and was planning on diluting a bit just to be sure, but not doing the full dilution as I don't think I'll get a second chance.

Was feeling OK until I read this at

"Between 5 minutes and 10 minutes any faint line on the test region (T) could indicate that the drug in the sample could be near the cut-off level for the urine drug test. However, any line in the test area (T), no matter how faint, might be interpreted as a potentially positive test."

Every story I have followed about my situation always ends up with the guy promising to get back with how it turned out, but ends in a dead thread. Looking for advice or assurance or first hand experience with a discernible but faint line. I know this is a repeat but I need some dialog.

Thanks again for all the solid facts I have gotten here. You folks are the best.
  2. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Registered+

I went to check out that site and apparently it is down. But regardless, the info is incorrect. On any assay, a line in both the "C" window and the "T" window (regardless of intensity) is a negative.

To conclude that a faint line is indicative to being near the cutoff would be sheer speculation, since assays lack the ability to yield a quantitative analysis (unlike the GC/MS test).

And wrongly so as well. Even synthetic urines, which contain no drug metabolites at all, can produce a faint line on an assay.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  3. sacchrone

sacchrone Registered

Thanks so much for the reply. I guess my paranoia and comes from how quickly I got clean. I used to eat several nibbles of sativa medical cookies everyday for years, and then started smoking daily (sometimes along with the cookie) about 2 months ago, about 3-4 times a day (usually about half resin, though). I am measuring by the first void of the morning (usually on the heels of a void a few hours before) and for three days in a row I get the faint line. As I have never seen a two lines of the same intensity, I worried)

Here is the link by the way:

[Mod note: Commercial link removed. Posting links to sites selling goods and services is prohibited, as per the Messageboard Rules]

Yes, I know they are trying to sell something and cater to fear in the process. Thanks for providing sound reasoning. I will stick to my original plan and dilute a bit just to be safe.

And, I promise to share my results from LabCorp next Friday.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2011
  4. sacchrone

sacchrone Registered

Just wanted to relay that I passed my test and start tomorrow. I drank a gatorade in the AM. Thanks, Mr. Burnt, for all of your patient and knowledge-filled replies. You really helped alot.