Faint line on at home drug test

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by ruthie94, Jan 18, 2016.

1. alex willcox

alex willcox Registered

Thank you I appreciate the extra opinions!

2. alex willcox

alex willcox Registered

I can see a very faint line, sometimes exercising releases the THC quicker through your urine because you are burning fat cells, but in the end if you have a couple weeks before the drug test you should be fine, even a faint line is a line, I think you will pass because I surely see a faint like :)

3. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Ok day 13- I think exercise is a culprit. I was lazy all weekend and ate fatty foods and Monday morning (pic 1) is my result then after exercising at lunch I took another test at 5pm (pic 2). I also got my friend who doesn't smoke it all to pee for me so I can compare- her results popped a clear negative pretty dang fast so there has to be something with this faint line because hers is darker and she's never smoked and mine was very faint yesterday (don't know if it's negative or positive?) her result is pic 3 so others can compare! And then on Tuesday today I tested at 5 after I exercising Monday morning and evening and Tuesday morning and it's like non-existent. I will prob go to a lab and pre-test to see if I pass there and if I do I might go ahead and do my official drug screen next Tuesday. I'm trying to get everything in so I will get complete confirmation that I have this new job before I put a notice in at my work now! I have a great job now! I'm just trying to move but will not sacrifice my job I have now to MAYBE get this new job! I will show my Tuesday afternoon (today's) test in pic 4. Seems like exercise is a culprit so I'm stopping. I know they say it gets it out of your system faster but it's throwing me backwards on tests. I'm so stressed! I didn't even smoke that long and this is a pain and I never should have done it but I also take controlled opiates and they weren't even controlling my pain so I got desperate and tried marijuana and it helped but it sure as hell doesn't help you with a job! I hate this! Word of advice! If you're exercising like crazy before a test! Just STOP! It just throws you into a positive test. I just say take a bunch of stuff to cleanse your colon, drink lots of water, and eat low carb until 3 days before and then eat fatty foods and be a couch potato- I will keep y'all updated on my week! And I will update on if I pass or not.

Attached Files:

4. Nate anderson

Nate anderson Registered

Well it's making me feel a little better reading this thread . I had to join this page so I could see the pics lol . I might have a test tomorrow for probation and I smoked half a small blunt 14 days ago and then a gram spread out over the next couple days after that . Then fri sat and sun of last week (5 days ago ) I had one hit each day . I was totally clean when I smoked that half blunt and am surprised I'm not totally clean yet like I had in the past . I also have a very very faint line as of today . I have seen the probation officer a couple times before and didn't get a piss test , it was for a 3rd degree dui . Just barely over the limit . So hopefully I won't even get tested. I'll show my pic and see what opinions I get . Please help ?!?!?

Attached Files:

5. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

That's about what I'm getting myself! I have a drug test on Tuesday potentially for pre-employment and I HAVE to pass! I've been clean since September 14th. What's odd is I can't figure this out. I have kept my test to figure out the secret to getting a line. But I will do a test in the AM and by afternoon the line is darker. I don't understand it. Why won't it develop like that in 5 minutes and why does it get darker? I've read and read and it says a line is a line no matter now faint. But I guess I will find out next week. Have you heard of Qcarbo32 drink? I'm thinking about giving it a test run and I've heard people talk about the Certo method? Have you heard of those? And I do see a faint faint line for you! So hopefully you will pass hun!!!! Here is my weird situation. Here is my test... that was taken in AM(pic 2) and then got darker by afternoon(pic 1)... not understanding that!

Attached Files:

6. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Also other factors can cause faint lines.... do you exercise? Are you drinking a shit ton of water? And also over the counter meds like ibuprofen can cause faint lines. Even your body's ph level! Do not take any over the counter meds! Also try to cleanse your colon! Drink something that will make you have a couple of bowel movements- a lot of metabolites are found in feces so don't stay backed up!!!

7. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

And this is my test I just took a couple of minutes ago... I'm on the fence if it's a pass?

Attached Files:

8. Nate anderson

Nate anderson Registered

Weird ya I was keeping and comparing also but I thought mine stayed pretty much the same . I was also researching the certo teqnique . But sounds like diluting and taking aspirin would be better if u ask me . But what do I know lol . I wish I had a unlimited number of tests . I bought Walgreens out of there's . I will have to go to walmart tomorrow and hope they have some .

9. Nate anderson

Nate anderson Registered

Yep looks just like mine .

10. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

The only reason I'm keeping them which I put the cap back on of course is to see what each day looks like. And when I was exercising heavily it made my line disappear but when I was lazy and ate fatty foods my line was stronger! I'm trying to figure out what works bc there's a LOT of conflicting stuff out there. And this can make a break a great job and my chance to move to a better area. So I'm doing everything I can to purge my system of this stuff! Plus I can't my notice until I know I'm going to pass so if I put in my notice and failed well I lose my current job and the new great job! That's a prettt scary thought!

11. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

I bought like 25 tests through amazon for 20 bucks. Yes I'm not denying dilution. I need to look more into aspirin but I read medical articles about ibuprofen and some other over the counter pain meds that can cause a false positive or a weak line. I've been researching my ass off! I'm drinking tons and tons of water daily but if you do too much you will get a negative dilute

12. Nate anderson

Nate anderson Registered

Ya . It sucks that just for weed we have to do crazy shit .

• Like Like x 1
  13. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

I know!! But people who do harder drugs it's out of your system in no time! I smoked to relax, help my chronic pain, and decrease stress..... I used to smoke weed all of the time before I entered the medical field and I got comfy with my current job bc they never drug test so I started smoking. I got the stuff from my mom. It's for pain and if it was legal here in my state well my Dr would have me a medical card. I deal with pain where I take morphine sulfate but I function and I'm not some junky. No one even knows I take it but when I smoke I don't really need the morphine. This whole opiate crisis we are having- people who are bad addicted to pain meds have used marijuana to safely wean during the withdrawal- it's helped people who do heroin get clean. It helps nerve pain, decreases risk of cancer, decreases stress(stress can lead to cardiac disease or other autoimmune diseases), and its natural herb- it's not addicting- there are no withdrawals, and what person has killed another person under the influence solely of weed. In the early 1900s the government used propaganda stating marijuana causes people to become criminals and it was this whole deal to try to push Mexicans out of the country. The history of marijuana is messed up! It's only illegal bc if our govt and propaganda! I'm speaking truth!

14. Nate anderson

Nate anderson Registered

Yep that's the truth! Also I'm sure you have heard of Kratom , sadly getting also railroaded into the illegal category . With marijuana and Kratom I think you could almost get rid of opiates all together for the majority of the population .

15. Cptchronic52

Cptchronic52 Registered

So I have a pee test for refinery work tomorrow I was a very heavy smoker for the past 10 years and have abstained for just over 3 weeks now. Im a 6' male 150lbs under 8% body fat. I took a Walgreens at home pee test and have the faintest line in the negative window (see pic) what do you guys think? Pass? First pee of the day too

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  16. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

My test line looks similar to yours. I have seen conflicting comments all over the internet about the faint line scenario. This is what I would suggest. If it's for a job, are you licensed or certified any form or fashion by the State? I know in the medical field they are cracking down on pre-employment tests showing positive for THC bc they can send it in to the state board and you can have your license suspended. I'm calling to resign the offer on a job bc I'm pissing very faint lines and I've been clean September 14th. I'm not going to risk my license as I am in the medical field. I had my friend piss for me and her line is very strong and she does not smoke so I do think there is something with the faint line thing. But depending on the lab and on the time of day and other factors will show if you are negative or positive. I am here to say you might have a chance you might not. But if you have some type of license for the type of work you do and you are concerned I would really rethink if this test is worth it. If you are able to borrow more time, I would if you could. I will show you my first void this am and I'm resigning from the job just bc I don't trust the whole very faint line theory

Attached Files:

17. Cptchronic52

Cptchronic52 Registered

I actually work for a sub contractor who works the refinery. Used fake pee to pass pre employment due to just quiting a week prior. I have a few certifications and also a return to work policies in place in case I fail a pee test. I wouldn't loose my job but would definitely be a step backwards. Think I will pick up another test just to see if faint line is due to first pee of day.

18. Nate anderson

Nate anderson Registered

I would dilute your pee dude

19. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

I've been diluting. And my line has been becoming nonexistent. I'm not taking the test nor the job. Not risking my license. Gotta get 100% clean

20. mgunfunk

mgunfunk Registered

So this was a 20 ng/ml test I took using the beginning of my stream from my first pee of the day. The test said that the faint lines are very common with high sensitivity test, but I'm still a little worried.

I was an everyday smoker for the last 8 months, taking 2-3 puffs a night on week days and 5-6 on weekends. 5''8' 168 lbs, with a job that has me sitting 8 hours a day. I stopped smoking on Labor Day, having taken only a handful of small puffs with at least a few days between each. What do you guys think, is this passable?

Attached Files:

• dt.jpg
      dt.jpg
      File size:
      690.4 KB
      Views: