Faint line on at home drug test

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by ruthie94, Jan 18, 2016.

1. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered

I've been diluting. And my line has been becoming nonexistent. I'm not taking the test nor the job. Not risking my license. Gotta get 100% clean

2. mgunfunk

mgunfunk Registered

So this was a 20 ng/ml test I took using the beginning of my stream from my first pee of the day. The test said that the faint lines are very common with high sensitivity test, but I'm still a little worried.

I was an everyday smoker for the last 8 months, taking 2-3 puffs a night on week days and 5-6 on weekends. 5''8' 168 lbs, with a job that has me sitting 8 hours a day. I stopped smoking on Labor Day, having taken only a handful of small puffs with at least a few days between each. What do you guys think, is this passable?

Attached Files:

• dt.jpg
      dt.jpg
      File size:
      690.4 KB
      Views:
  3. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered

Almost! When is your test! I'm on day 20 and just kinda getting a clearer line. The less it's in your system the stronger the line! The first one was today and the second one this past Sunday! I would make sure that line was stronger

Attached Files:

4. sh4wti1

sh4wti1 Registered

Hello guys. I have a test coming up in a couple of days & I wanted to know if you guys think that this is a pass or fail???

Attached Files:

5. sh4wti1

sh4wti1 Registered

Anyone??

6. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

JMO but it’s a decent line it’s definitely there it’s not one of those people post that’s almost a line. Hope you passed let us know

7. Domaloushie

Domaloushie Registered

So what's the latest for everyone? Any updates as to pass/fail?? Specifically leaperleigh? I've got this for mine so far...any feedback would be great! Freaking out a bit myself...I am assuming I will have mine next week..

Attached Files:

8. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

JMO but thats not much of a visual line, good luck

9. Domaloushie

Domaloushie Registered

Hey all! Just tested again and got this after a few 'voids' from the day. Thoughts?? Seems to me like there is a clear line this time but always paranoid.

Attached Files:

10. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

That’s a good looking line, good luck

11. Kerri Anne

Kerri Anne Registered

Buy xstream for 20 dollars....I used it at labcorp cuz they only give u a minute and 30 seconds to pee wtf.... couldn’t do it the woman would start knocking after a minute u have 30 seconds left. I’m sorry I take painkillees for a serious issue and cannot pee that fast came back the next day with xstream comes with heating pad hid it in my bra.... passed with flying colors. Wish I could use it for my drug screens at pain managemnt but ur meds have to be in ur system so.... But yeah labcorp SUCKS and buy xstream cuz if I can’t pee in 1.30 after 7 tried they write down that u refused to test no joke

12. CH17

CH17 Registered

From what I have heard, Quest & LabCorp are basically alike labs.. Did they watch you for LapCorp drug urine test for pre-employment or make you take off any kind of clothing, boots, shoes, anything of that sort? I have a NON-DOT urine test with Quest Diagnostics this week and I'm trying to determine whether to take a chance with my own pee or buy a bottle of Xstream.. as the last time I passed with Xstream but didn't realize I was about to have a full blown physical that included a cough test for hernia's and they found the bottle in my underwear when I pulled my pants down.. If i had known I would had shoved it down in my boot before exiting the bathroom.. what do you think, any suggestions?

13. Domaloushie

Domaloushie Registered

Last request for input here... Took another test that tested for multiple levels. Seems to look good to me! Instructions said "ANY faint line is a negative". So I'm hopeful that's the case. Thoughts??

Attached Files:

14. Kerri Anne

Kerri Anne Registered

Lap oro made u put ir bag and jacket and phone in lock box and thwby dont watch u I actually tried to pee but couldn’t do it in 1.30 so I just grabbed it outa my bra put it in the cup dumped the rest in the toilet put the bottle and warmer back in bra. They didn’t do a Pat down nothing

15. crb

crb Registered

So, I had to take urine test on Monday morning. I was at 22 days of abstinence when I took the test. The days leading up to the test I took 5 easy@home tests and passed them all with a faint, but definitely visible, line. The last one was taken approximately 3 hours before testing. After the test I used a Test pure Magnum Force detox drink. Voided several times before taking the test. Today is Thursday morning and have still not received the results. Note that the test was collected by a second party and then sent to LabCorp. What worries me is that I've heard negative results are reported in less than 24 hours. Anyone ever have longer to get negative results back from LabCorp? Anyone passed multiple easy@home tests and then failed a LabCorp test? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.