Faint line on at home drug test

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by ruthie94, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Jdubintheclub

Jdubintheclub Registered

Hey guys so I’m in the process of applying for jobs so I wanna make sure I’ll pass a test. I was clean for about 11 months maybe longer. Then I smoked maybe 4-5 hits for 2 1/2 weeks only at night. It’s been maybe 7 days I’m not sure maybe a little longer since I last smoked but I took a test today and this is what I got. What do you think the chances are that I would pass a test?

Attached Files:

2. yunggg420

yunggg420 Registered

Hey is this a pass can you see the line? I have a shitty camera but It was my first pee of the day I will post another soon because this did dry out and next time with a better camera but i was able to see it this is the most faintest line ever it could be cuz the test is 98% accurate its cheap

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  3. yunggg420

yunggg420 Registered

I see the line that is exactly what mine is looking like first piss of the day

4. yunggg420

yunggg420 Registered

This is the second void of the day its still faint and hard to see on better quality camera and better lighting IMAG0170.jpg IMAG0171.jpg IMAG0175.jpg but to the naked eye its a guranteed pass will put one more up tomorrow it will be the last day of my 7 day detox program

5. Jdubintheclub

Jdubintheclub Registered

Did you pass?

6. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

I got inconsistent lines from the test from eBay... never said anything about amazon! Also... the manufacturers package expires 9/4/2019 and the eBay is 2/8/2019... middle Number is always month with expiration- I used the eBay ones which I did purchase a month prior to the ones I got from the manufacturer... and to be honest it was only by chance I did that bc I needed them at Christmas and it was faster than eBay and whenever I got easy@home tests from the site... my lines were never as clear and I could piss on an eBay stick right now and I bet it would give me a weak line! I think the eBay ones still work but if you take them through out the day like I did you could get a light line to no line to half a line. They were always inconsistent

7. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

And based on your line... if you got a line with that amazon test! A line is a line! You’re fine! My point is for people with faint lines not to worry... if it’s really faint on an eBay Test it means you passed not failed! That’s the only thing I’m trying to tell people

8. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

eBay sells a lot of knock off stuff! My mom got a knock Rolex when it was supposed to be real... and people sell makeup on there that is supposed to be real and it’s knock off! I bought those tests and used them for 50 days straight... sometimes a couple of times a day and I was always got an inconsistent line. I buy these tests from the manufacturer and every test I take a STRONGA LINE shows immediately. I then played with using the eBay and the manufacturer in same piss... got different readings. So if they are the same why give different readings?

9. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Ok as an experiment... I stopped smoking on December 18th... I smoked for 10 days straight. And stopped. I just took two tests this evening... waiting on timer..... also I’ve already taken my drug test on dec 29th and I was clean so both tests should read a negative../ let’s just wait... my whole point is some of these tests are giving people faint lines and they are prob freaking out about nothing

10. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Ok Jan 9th test on the left was the test I bought from manufacturer and the one on the right I bought through someone on eBay (eBay does not make these- they are just an outlet for you to buy products at better deals../ doesn’t always guarantee that they are 100%)

One pic is of my piss with the two different packets, next is right after I dipped and you can see a line is already forming on the left

Last pic is the final result..... now you tell me if that one on the right would be an obvious negative????? Or would you be curious! Same urine... same time... two tests from different outlets.... different readings.../ very very faint line
    say

Attached Files:

11. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

What I take away from your experiment is that the old saying “ a line is a line regardless of color” is true. I’d like to see the same experiment 10 days after these pics if your staying clean, just to see if the lines darken up more. Good luck

12. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

If you look further up this is the second testing I have done with same piss. What you can’t argue is the one from the manufacturer would make you feel a LOT more comfortable with your negative than the other... I mean there is BARELY a line on the other and I have seen people post ones like that and people say...”oh that’s iffy... it should get better in a few more days” my point is is that if these tests are both have a standard of being accurate why are they giving different strengths in lines. And the day of my test at the dr... I was still doing comparison and that day I did not get a line at all with easy@home from eBay but a very strong line with easy@home manufacturer. So why polar results IF these tests are the same? Also the eBay strips give out different results with one piss... way before I knew about getting them from the manufacturer site I did an experiment and used one piss and 3 different sticks... all coming out with different readings... I thought MAYBE it’s the way I’m performing the test... holding it in the piss for too long or the stick is getting too saturated going above the line/ now I don’t think it was me... I believe it is the strips! If you want to continue using strips that might give you inaccurate line... then I would continue but with using products side by side and seeing the difference in packaging and appearance and readings... I think they are cheap knock offs of the original brand. And if they are knock offs it could explain for all of the super faint iffy lines people get on these particular tests. I’m just letting people know- buy them from the manufacturer. What do you have to lose? It’s the same damn price and got to my house faster than the eBay ones... so I’m going to risk headaches over iffy lines.... and if I have any real tests left (bc my mom has been using them bc they are testing anybody who is on any prescription Meds now and she’s just on Xanax!) I will do the test for you if I can find an old eBay test?

13. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

This was BEFORE I had known anything about what I know now... these were with the eBay tests... the last one was AFTER I had passed and was clean for 54 days.... so where was this... the cleaner you get the stronger the line is bc it NEVER happened with these tests... I can pull back to my test from day 4 and it still is comparable to day 54..... so where is the logic with a stronger line?

Attached Files:

14. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Here is day 14... then 54... and you can go back in this chat and see my posts... where is the difference with there being a stronger line? Mine didn’t get stronger with these tests... however they did get stronger with the new tests with old tests STILL giving weak readings? Day 14 is first pic, day 14 up close is second pic, then day 54 is third pic... wouldn’t 40 days show a progression as you say with the line getting darker?

Attached Files:

15. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

The only reason I give all of this evidence is to help the next person from freaking out so much! Just trying to be helpful... and if it’s just giving advice to just try buying it from the original manufacturer and take a chance bc your chances of accuracy in my opinion will be greater then I am going to put it out there! Anyways hope at least some of my evidence or what I got at least makes you think what if? I’m just trying to help... and I see this faint line is a big thing. And that’s one thing if the line gets darker bc I believe the more it gets out of your system it gets darker, I do! I just did not however experience that with the tests from eBay however DID experience a progression with the ones from the manufacturer. And I believe people on here who get super weak lines with these tests prob have a lot stronger lines but those knock off tests give weaker readings.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. sGoinOn

sGoinOn Registered

Hey everyone I have a test tomorrow and wondering if I should invest in synthetic urine or not. These are my results from two tests taken today. Please respond asap with any advice thanks

Attached Files:

17. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

Got to give you lots of credit for your experiments, you really should start a new thread so newbies don’t have to go through 7 pages to find your experiment. Name it something like the light test line versus the dark test line myth.

Good luck

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  18. Aaron S Niebergall

Aaron S Niebergall Registered

Hi guys I have a test tomorrow 1/18 my first test came up very faint I'm 5/5 236pounds and I work out every day what do you guys think

Attached Files:

19. Aaron S Niebergall

Aaron S Niebergall Registered

I'm in the same boat as you I have a test tomorrow I've been reading people are saying if you see any type of faint line u will pass just drink Gatorade the day of ur test and make sure you don't use ur first piss of the day

20. Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones Registered

Help! I have soooo much anxiety about this. I got these from Amazon and just wanted to get your opinion? Is this a faint line? I took this right before my drug test...although I peed one more time before the actual test and gave a midstream sample on the actual test (I drank a shit ton of water and cranberry juice). I took a First Check from CVS like an hour after my actual test and passed with flying colors. Should I be worried...please help!

Attached Files: