Faint line on at home drug test

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by ruthie94, Jan 18, 2016.

1. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

You should be fine! My lines were fainter than that on two occasions. It is common to have a slightly lighter line in the T area. And yours is noticeable. Just drink lots of water and your line should improve especially the day you test. No worries! I think you will pass!

2. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Thanks I might try to do that! I have started new threads before especially when I was trying to figure out the best way to rid my body of THC! Bc I went into extreme detox with diet and exercise../ I was determined to find the answer so I would know for future reference and of course I would love to pass on what I learned from my experience... I just know that feeling of dread with a very faint line drug test... you don’t know what’s right? Figured I would try to help guide people bc I think there are multiple factors that play on the faint line theory

3. kris246

kris246 Registered

38669429-F78B-48E3-B832-B344D2729616.jpeg I’m a 36 year old female 5’6 170 pounds I recently separated. after being a stay at home mom for 10 years pretty heavier smoker but in the last 5 months starting smoking THC oil do to my children getting older before I just smoked regular herb and had passed a drug test after 10 days not smoking.. looking for a job to take care of my boys I got offered a great job and failed the drug test at 22 days of not smoking.. I am now going on 39 days just drinking lots of water I have and interview Friday and know I will have to test considering I moved to a state it is illegal not like California where I came from .. I took this at home test almost 2 days ago and got this ? Do you think I am ok that I will pass? I really need this job being a new single mother of 5 boys any advice ? I swear it looks a little darke right in front on me

4. Aaron S Niebergall

Aaron S Niebergall Registered

Well I took my test I'll let you guys know pray for me lol

5. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

I can’t tell you whether that’s going to be a pass but I do see a line.Good luck

6. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Just keep drinking water! I had some faint lines before my drug test and was ok! You still have time! It might take a minute until you find out you are hired I guess considering the position you apply for and then you have to schedule your drug test. I just had to do mine within a 30 day scope after I got hired bc I didn’t start immediately which gave me time and I still stalled it and took the Job at a later date. So just stay sober until you get hired on and take your pre-employment drug test. Good luck! Hope you pass!!!

7. Rondu

Rondu Registered

I had to take mine before I got a start date. I tested my 2nd urine of the day using drugtestathome.com test and got a negative result line was little lighter than the control line but solid through and through. I was 178 days sober I get results Monday or Tuesday.... 50ng test at quest. Pray for me!

8. SneakyMcgee

SneakyMcgee Registered+

Any word yet? Curious to know your result. Fingers crossed for you.

9. Acp0507

Acp0507 Registered

Hey guys can anyone tell me if this result should put me in the clear for a labcorp drug test?

Attached Files:

10. Acp0507

Acp0507 Registered

Did you pass bro?

11. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

Thats a solid line, if I had to bet Id bet your good.

12. tom3888

tom3888 Registered

Hello everyone, thanks for all of the informative posts. Wondering your opinions on the attached photo, this was first void of the day with a utest-ometer 20/50/100/200. Been clean 50 days at this point. Thanks in advance!!

Attached Files:

13. yunggg420

yunggg420 Registered

tomorrow will be my day 50 to I spent 100 dollars on detox said i was clean since day 7 of the detox but was getting faint lines took another 7 days of the detox still getting faint lines tomorrow I have a drug test its an important job too at labcorp this pee that im gonna show is pretty much what my first void looks like cuz i didnt drink water all day and I just took this test i have bad camera quality but hope you can see well and hopfully a line is a line ima drink a good amount of water cranberry juice and powerade but not enough to dilute hopfully its not these cheap tests either

Attached Files:

14. Acp0507

Acp0507 Registered

Thank you. I will update you guys on my results. i really need to pass

15. mrdudemanguy

mrdudemanguy Registered

So I just want you guys to know that I've been viewing this thread for a few days now. I've had a similar crisis of my own with these faint lines. Through research I've learned that a line is a line and it's at least under the 50ng threshold when you see it. Also it may be faint due to the fact that the cut off is so low for THC compared to other drugs. I have also read that other reasons besides the test itself could mean that some drug is still present in your system. Anyways, I have an interview coming up soon that I'm very confident I'll do well in. After that comes the drug test, which just the thought of made me abstain from cannabis for over a month. I'll get to that a little later in this post though.

My metabolism isn't the kindest to me, I used to be a very heavy cannabis user, and speaking of heavy i'm 26 and I weigh over 250 pounds. I'm not a scary big dude, but a big dude nonetheless. If my past experiences can help anyone than I think it's worth documenting here. I once quit and drug tested myself constantly. It took over 90 days for me to finally pass a test. I'd say at day 105 I tested negative, and I had stopped testing around the 90 day mark, not because I was frustrated, but because I needed to order more drug tests. So I received more drug tests and began testing again and around day 105 I tested negative. I very well could have tested negative anywhere between the 90-105 day mark. For reference I had smoked almost every day for 6 years prior to that, so it didn't really surprise me that it took me that long to get it out of my system. My friends and parents were baffled at how long it took, but that's what happens when you're overweight and had consistently smoked cannabis for so long. I had tried plenty of methods from drinking a lot of water, saunas, cranberry juice. Nothing seemed to work. It made me realize that these detox methods aren't always very reliable for everyone, and that the best method is to just wait it out.

Anyways after abstaining and going almost nowhere in my job hunt, I decided to get a promotion at my crappy job and smoke a little more. The time came where I had to again search for a new job, so I stopped smoking mid December. Despite seemingly everyone and their mother offering to burn me down, I abstained. It wasn't easy, I had to distract myself a lot however, after the 3 day mark I didn't seem to want it nearly as much anymore and it became easy. During the times that I had smoked I had taken some breaks from smoking. I tried quitting in October for a few weeks, but then decided to smoke at my buddy's wedding. Then I burned a few more times during November and December. Each time however I only had one or two hits at a time. The point being, that I wasn't a heavy smoker anymore. My tolerance for the stuff fell, and I was extremely happy about that. What made things better was after about 3 weeks or so, shortly after the new year I started getting faint lines on my drug tests. I had taken 3 B complex Vitamins, and 1000mg's of Niacin most days of the week to hopefully help the process a bit. I don't know if this helped a lot for sure, but I feel like it's worth mentioning. Even if it didn't aid me in the detox I learned to enjoy these vitamins for the energy that they gave me. Anyways, my lines on my tests were faint, and was a good sign for me. The day after I applied to a job I really wanted, and now I have an interview scheduled for it.

I attached a picture of my latest drug test, what do some of you think? I think I can clearly see the line. This was my clearest line yet, and what made this one different from the rest was I could clearly see some red in it, when before it was more faint and I saw barely any color in it.

[​IMG]

16. mrdudemanguy

mrdudemanguy Registered

Wow that's a really neat test, I'd like to know where you got that. That's cool that it shows all the cut off levels. For each of them I can see the lines, though faint as they may be, indicate a pass for them all! This kind of reinforces my idea that the the lower the cut off, the fainter the line. I've noticed that other drug tests for different drugs have a higher cut off and typically result in a more solid line. I feel like this faint line problem occurs mostly with the THC tests because of the low average cut of of 50ngs.

There isn't really enough solid info out there for us to ease our fears, but I do think this is another reason why a lot of these drug tests mention that any line no matter how faint is a pass.

17. yunggg420

yunggg420 Registered

Im going in for my drug test any minute i drank a bottle of water when I woke up my second void the line came up instantly it was good and on point hopfully i pass I will let you know my results probably wont be today but when I get them back this is the picture of my second void gonna give my third or 4th void took some multivitamins/minerals it doesnt affect the line but definantly turns my pee nice yellow urine color so it doesnt look like im diluting and drinking powerade it has b12

Attached Files:

18. yunggg420

yunggg420 Registered

just took my test Lady asked me if I take multivitamins which I do and my pee did look neon yellow I drank 16 oz of gatorade 8 oz of cranberry juice and 8oz of water 1 hour before the test hopefully I didnt overdo it cuz I wasnt peeing alot I needed to make sure I pee and im sure it wasnt dilute cuz I was able to hold the pee for about a hour pray for me cuz im nervous n scared as hell right now

19. tom3888

tom3888 Registered

Hey man, I got the test from Amazon! The brand is ÜTest. I do not work for ÜTest not have any affiliation with them. I really liked these because you can see where you stand. They make two great meters like this: a 20/50/100/200 and a 15/50/100/200/300. I actually took one of the latter today and am feeling pretty damn good about where I stand. Test is in the next couple days so I will provide an update next week. Meter from this morning with 15 attached.

Attached Files:

20. mrdudemanguy

mrdudemanguy Registered

I bet you'll be fine man! Update us when you know!