favorite stoner movie

Discussion in 'TV / Movies' started by pbzeppelin90, Aug 16, 2006.

1. randomname4888

randomname4888 Registered+

2. smoke-bud

smoke-bud Registered

thats stupid that movie is awesome

3. Nightrafe

Nightrafe Registered+

I've just discovered another favorite movie. Not really a stoner movie, but the perfect movie to watch stoned. Freaking hilarious. The humour is real lame you know.
    Help! from The Beatles. Sweeet movie, and flashy colours.

4. finchy78

finchy78 Registered

www.the420movie.com

This website has a sick movie tailor and also has its on myspace. The 420 Movie!

5. JD1stTimer

JD1stTimer Registered+

Not a comedy, but Kush was a GREAT movie. Couldn't stop watching it. It's a serious drama though, very gut-wrenching sometimes. I think me and the girl I watched it with are the only two people who have seen it, and to think I found it in a RedBox!

6. frostedwonder

frostedwonder Registered+

Best new stoner movie

Has to be Pineapple Express, "this is the gun i use to use when i was a prostitute!" "your my best friend,,,,I want to be inside you!" I love this movie...:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ub3rB0ng

Ub3rB0ng Registered+

my most fav is Grandma's boy. I also really like old school stuff like dazed and confused, and Cheech and Chong. lol someone else mentioned reefer madness, I have to say I actually saw that and enjoyed it. pretty funny stuff.

8. smello

smello Registered+

anything by cheech&chong

9. pureevil

pureevil Registered+

Saving Grace (2000)

A widow discovers after her husband's suicide that he has mortgaged everything they own and the banks are ready to foreclose. Faced with impending doom and little working knowledge except her ability to grow plants, she struggles to save her home. Enter her gardener, who is struggling to make a few marijuana plants grow in a hidden location and suggests that she use her green house to help grow the plants and sell them to make the money both need. He is wanting to get married, but needs capital. What he doesn't know is that his girl friend is pregnant and thus fears that they will be busted for growing marijuana. While supposedly working, the whole village including the local constable is well aware of the endeavor and is hoping for their success. When the plants come in, Grace takes the crop to London and tries to sell it to a ruthless, but charming drug dealer. Everything busts loose from there.

:Rasta:

10. 79lostinspace79

79lostinspace79 Registered+

dazed and confused and half baked, smiley faces

11. Leonardo de Garden

Leonardo de Garden Registered+

Get really lit with some friends and watch "What ever happened to Baby Jane". Bet you wind up talking about it.

12. picklesrskankin

picklesrskankin Registered+

"I seen't you pull off a mans jaw with your bare hands man, I seen't it." - Pineapple express. Awesome.

13. Feathers

Feathers Registered+

Stoner Movies:

with weed/drug references:

~Big Lebowski
    ~Pineapple Express
    ~Almost any Alice In Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass movie version (I have quite a few)

and no references specifically to weed in these, but here are some super trippy movies I love to watch when stoned... get ready for strangeness:

~The Usual Suspects (can't go wrong with this head trip)
    ~Watchmen (was originally a graphic novel... if you like the movie the book is even better)
    ~Mirror Mask (story by: Neil Gaiman & Dave McKean... Neil Gaiman wrote the 'Sandman' comics & the book 'American Gods' to name a few)
    ~Donnie Darko (just a major head trip w/ creepy visuals)

Enjoy!

14. black wizard

black wizard Registered+

This is the end was pretty good

15. gandaff

gandaff Registered

Well here are some I love when stoned.....

*Cheech and Chong of course>>>love that flick!!
    *Dude Wheres My Car
    *Something About Mary
    *Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle