PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Favorite way to smoke crystal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Red Baron, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Red Baron

Red Baron Registered+

Hey, I've been scraping the top of my electric grinder lately and been saving a bunch of pure crystal in a glass vile.
    What are your favorite ways to smoke pure crystal? Do you have to mix any weed into it to make it burn?

Was thinking of pulling crystal lungs :p
  2. lateralus

lateralus Registered+

You can sprinkle some on a bowl. Or vape it. Or lace a joint with it. Or something.
  3. Hempamasta

Hempamasta Registered+

I usually just sprinkle it on top of a bowl. Hits nice, gets me nicely toasted.
  4. Left

Left Registered+

lungs? like a gb? that would be nice but you would need a lot to get a big hit and if you had enough for a gb you would get crazy baked. Go for the gb if you have that much. you dont need to put it on any weed or anything but i usually put it on top of a little bit when i have it so it doesnt fall into the hole of my piece
  5. buddymyfriend

buddymyfriend Registered+

Just sprinkle that good shit over your weed in a joint! Hmmm!

6. 420purplehaze420

420purplehaze420 Registered+

if you want to get really baked really quick dont use a lung(cause if you accidentally push it in a bit it will shoot your crystal all over the place) but a gravo and put a little nug over the hole in the bowl and put the crystal in and take it easy with the lighter and you will get a tasty ass toke that will get you incredibly blazed
  7. weedfreek420

weedfreek420 Registered

hot knife that shit best way 2 smoke anything
  8. WeayLay

WeayLay Registered+

I usually just sprinkle that stuff on top of my bowl, gives me a tasty bowl that hits HARD. Or you could press it and use it as hash.
  9. SmokeNRun

SmokeNRun Registered+

I have never heard of someone referring to Trichomes as Crystal? I have heard Crystals(because it gives of a shinny look) or Kief which I though was the real way to define Trichomes to someone. But yes I usually just cap a bowl with it in my vape. Or I press it into hash balls.
  10. lampost

lampost Registered+

Yeah bro, they're trichomes...:thumbsup:

I thought you were talking about crystal meth for christ's sake!
  11. WeayLay

WeayLay Registered+

Hahaha, jesus, crystal meth. Wouldn't even touch that shit with a 20 foot pole, but it's a common term where I live. Now that I think about it, Kief doesn't look anything like crystal... I wonder how that term came to be...
  12. iSmoke31307

iSmoke31307 Registered+

Probably from someone talking about the "Crystal" trichomes. Some kief is more crystaly than others.

You can sprinkle some on a bowl, as said, mix with a joint(Which would be a little wasteful), or you can compress it into hash. They make things to press kief that are fairly cheap.
  13. WeayLay

WeayLay Registered+

I guess. The best keif/crystal I've seen was very close to golden. Mixing in a joint isn't really recommended, as there's a slight chance of it not burning uniformly. Just enjoy it in a bowl.