PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

FFXI?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by slipknotpsycho, Jun 11, 2005.

1. ok yea i've been playing it....a friend payed for my acc on it after doing much talking to talk me into it....so does anyone on here play it? if so is anyone in the world (server) Valefor?

2. mono repin

mono repin Registered+

My old roomate played for a while. RPG's are too god damn addictive. I can't control myself when I play them, so I stopped. I would spend 8-12 hours (on top of school and work) a day playing my FIRST and ONLY RPG for a couple months. I stopped because my basement flooded and fried my ps2. Once I couldn't play anymore I realized how much time I was wasting. I decided I wouldn't play anymore.

3. yea i dont' go all crazy, i don't even really like rpg's too much, but my friend begged and begged and he offered to pay for so i figured why not.....rpg's just don't capture my attention like 1st person shooters do.....

4. mono repin

mono repin Registered+

Ah, fps's waste alot of my time too, but my brain gets fried after 3 hours of play, so, the nature of the game keeps me from getting too addicted. Funny thing, I never have problems with controling my weed usage. Go figure?

5. clock

clock Registered+

i like the first final fantasys but i don't like ffx and the ones that came after it my favorite is final fantasy 8 and then 7

6. Caruso329

Caruso329 Registered

World of Warcraft is so much better. FFXI sucks balls in comparison.

7. Maui Wowie

Maui Wowie Registered+

FFXI is so much better. World of Warcraft sucks balls in comparison.

I quit WoW a month into it, I'm still playing FFXI after a year and a half.

8. jayg

jayg Registered

i had 3 characters but i had to delete them cuz my sis wouldnt lend me her cc anymore :LS

9. shaggzx

shaggzx Registered+

Final Fantasy 3 on the snes is the best one.

10. somebody someone

somebody someone Registered+

nah way FINAL FANTASY VIII is the best!! X is fucking kool 2

11. Cartman

Cartman Registered

I've only played FFX and its pretty sweet. Anima is the fucking coolest thing ever!

12. ZoharToker420

ZoharToker420 Registered

Well I guess its shown, that you all havent in fact played Final Fantasy VII which is by far the best one of the series thus far, and im still anxious for its upcoming releases.

13. geoffrowley19

geoffrowley19 Registered+

7 is the shit, im replaying it as we speak, just started last night and im in the 62nd level of the shinra headquarters woot i love that game so frkeain much, its so fun to get high and play

14. Toker4LifeVT

Toker4LifeVT Registered+

I got an account on Gilgamesh. 67 Paladin and 54 Beastmaster Galka. I like the fact you can level multiple jobs on the same character without having to make a new one for each type. Just wish it was easier to get groups to play with.

15. Toker4LifeVT

Toker4LifeVT Registered+

Oh yeah also FF VII was the bomb! Infact i maxed out all the characters to lvl 99, had pretty much every materia in the game, completed all sub quests. Heh i even leveled up KOTRT so i could equip it on each character also had that was it double or quadruple casting support materia i forget the name anyways i owned the end boss sooo fucking easy lol