Fire & Fury: White House staff instructed to cooperate with Wolff

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Pupp, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

so? The entire book is a work of fiction timed to come out right now so that the news networks had something to talk about rather than year end retrospectives. Did you happen to notice there were none this year? It is because the main stream lying media refuses to report on anything good about Trump... and as far as the economy goes, there is nothing but good news. Hence, we get to hear about this stupid book 24/7 instead of hearing the truth... that the economy is going gangbusters, n. korea has been forced to back down and all is on the upswing in America.

3. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

“Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.”
    United Nations, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. emilya

unless of course, you commit slander by doing so. Trump is going to have this guy and his publisher's asses.

5. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

I linked an article. I wasn't really planning on debating the merits of the book. From what I can glean from the article; is that it reinforces the prior assumption that Michael Wolff had permission to be in the White House, talking to staff, and observing Trump's presidency.

6. emilya

and multiple numbers of people are coming forward to state that the situations and events that he writes about simply did not happen. He relates fairy tale stories of private conversations between the President and his wife, when he could not have possibly been a part of the alleged conversation. You can say you didnt want to debate the book, but yet you posted an apparent reaction to it backing the book as the title of this thread. I get it. You only wanted to debate it as long as everyone agreed with you. Man, it is good to be back playing with you guys! :)
    Again, my belief is that this fiction as well as the Oprah hoopla, are all happening just so the left doesnt have to talk about the lowest unemployment for blacks and Hispanics in decades, a souring job market, unemployment down, GDP up, the world stabilized due to American strength and initiative, and the dismantling of creepy hollyweird and the deep state.... no, they would do anything to not have to talk about the things that are actually happening, even a work of fiction like this one.