PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

firecrackers in microwave..

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by terminator, Jan 22, 2005.

1. terminator

terminator Registered+

how long do you put them in the mic for? and a g split between 2 crackers is good?

also i havent smoked weed for like 1 month and a half so could i just eat 1/2 of a g and still get a good high? i wanna try and conserve my weed :D

2. Nullific

Nullific Banned

If its good quality bud then half a gram should work. I don't know about microwaving...
    Wrap them in foil and put in the oven 250-275 degrees for 20 minutes.

3. terminator

terminator Registered+

cant, mom around..i cut a little debbie brownie in half and put the pb on both sides of that and put 1.5 g's in there about and nuked it for 1:30. after it was done i left it sit for 2 mins and the brownie and the pb had melted a bit..i'll tell you guys if it works out. :cool:

my tongue kinda burns from licking the brownie up lol

Last edited: Jan 22, 2005
  4. Legend

Legend Registered

definitely, let us know in this thread how it works. i've heard it doesn't work well if you microwave it so i'm curious to see if that's true

5. Legend

Legend Registered

I re-read that, holy shit a g and a half! that's a lot to eat if it's chron

6. terminator

terminator Registered+

i am stooooooooooooooooonnnnneeeeeeeedddddddddddd

it took a long time and came on very slow, too about 2 hours, but now im baked more than i've ever been (never eaten it b4), and i think i could very well still be coming up.

AHHHHHHH I FEEL GREAT LOL

i dont know how good the weed was i havent tried it untill now..but its kicking my ass in a way i've never felt before.

ahh i have such a great body buzz..

me n friend are playing chess online for some reason and i felt like i was strategizing a real war and shit and i can barely type!!

im tingling and feel so comfortable and i cant describe it!
    just a gust of wind i feel every now and then feels so amazing lol
    eating is much different to smoking i think

ahhhhhh i'll update if it gets better! :cool:

7. Legend

Legend Registered

cool man, let us know how long it lasted and whatnot. So you just cut a brownie in half, put pb and bud on both sides, put it back together, and microwaved it for a minute and half?

8. rajking86

rajking86 Registered+

AHAHAHAH! This thread has got me rolling.

I love it when he said he felt as if he was strategizing a real war an shit! Good for you, general!

9. Encatuse

Encatuse Registered

I had the same effects with 2 grams and using the microwave. I used damn good bud too. And everyone said it was placebo. ((i ate it in a cheese sandwhich though)) I did it again last night with just 1 gram ((of bud that gets me high in 3 hits...)) and I was wasstteddd ((serequel helped with that one though)) Microwaves won't kill off the thc as long as it has sometime to absorb into surrounding it. ((butter, cheese, peanut butter, ICE CREAM, etc.))

10. Chongzbongz

Chongzbongz Registered+

yet another dumb fuking quote... stick a cracker in the oven and it will fuking burn u dumb fucking idiot... i suggest you walk ur dumb ass right off the boards...

11. Nullific

Nullific Banned

What?!
    I've done this time and time again and my crackers have never burnt...what use is it calling me a "dumb fucking idiot" and telling me to walk MY dumb ass off the boards when you don't even know what you're talking about.
    This is a very popular method for oral ingestion of marijuana.
    Try it yourself, put a ritz cracker in the oven at 250 degrees and its not going to burn.

12. Mexicanhomeboy

Mexicanhomeboy Registered+

but can u put it in the micro?

13. Encatuse

Encatuse Registered

-shoots gun at chongzbongz-

Did I get you? Don't be such an ass, man. What the fuck? You throw a fit because someone states something. hahah Insane. wow, you just seem like a huge fucking ass. You should really try something before you pretend that you know something. I assure you that the crackers do not burn. I, and friends of mine have used the firecracker method several times each, using microwave multiple times, and the oven once. Never once have my crackers burned. :) I use bread though now, It tastes better and there's more room to grind the weed so you aren't eating leaves.

IN CONCLUSION:

You're a jackass. I hate Nullific too, but not because he's an ignorant dill-hole.

And yes, you can put bud in the microwave as long as it is GENEROUSLY covered by thc absorbing stuff.

And 1/2 gram? Seems like a bit too small of an amount.

God I fucking love resin.

14. terminator

terminator Registered+

yeah it was fucking great, i took a little debbie brownie, cut it in half, put a gob of peanut butter on each side, put in a g of grass, and nuked it for a min and a half.

worked awesome and lasted like 6 hours and it probably woulda been longer if i didnt fall asleep when i laid down.. :D

15. Nullific

Nullific Banned

Thanks Encatuse, you're sweet.

::hugs::

16. terminator

terminator Registered+

the hate! the violence! :(

17. Mexicanhomeboy

Mexicanhomeboy Registered+

yea well, i think that maybe if u cook nething in the micro, the fatty substance (cheese or pb) will melt way to fast b4 ne thc gets in there

Last edited: Jan 27, 2005
  18. Encatuse

Encatuse Registered

Like I said, you gotta cover it reallllllly generously. PB and cheese both melt. And quick, which is why you really need to make sure theres a ton of it.

19. terminator

terminator Registered+

it works, i did it. it was great. more. now. no...tomorrow in school :p

20. NowhereMan

NowhereMan Registered+

suggest you pay attention to temp

BOILING POINT 200°C (392°F)

i do believe thc is destroyed at some piont
    cooking with weed is iffy at best,what works for you well, works for you
    glad yaw sharing info
    never ate weed.had some hash though,swallowed a 3gram chunk once when the cops stopped us,
    i was so stoned the next day i could take a toke off a jiont and feel like i smoked ten
    so eating it and having a slow process of filling your system with thc is to me a really safe way it seems to not get cuaght if that a problem for ya
    and the buzz would last longer ,i assume
    yaw post some more recipes for weedysnacks
    good times to all