PAX2 Vaporizer

First offence, growing

Discussion in 'Legal' started by GreenRabbit, Apr 5, 2005.

1. GreenRabbit

GreenRabbit Registered

Was wondering if anyone knows what happens the first time you get caught growing 16 or less plants.

I know each state has different laws but was wondering if someone has never been in trouble with the law what the chances of a slap on the hand would be?

Florida

I am sure a fine of some sort and maybe probation but could you get out of going to jail or prison for the first offence?

2. A Foo Says

A Foo Says Registered+

How old are you?

3. weirdo79

weirdo79 Registered+

As long as you dont get a neo con judge probably probation and a rather large fine. They count seedlings the same as a full blown ready to harvest plant just remember that.

Move to alaska now that state doesnt give a rat's ass about prosecuting growers (personal ones that is) Only place besides British Columbia (canadian province) that has thrown out 70% of all "growing" cases.

4. Sinsemilla Jones

Sinsemilla Jones Registered+

5. primster

primster Registered+

does anyone know any Canadian laws if i was living in ONT. ?

6. cannabinoid

cannabinoid Registered

What's the deal with growing in california, is it legal?

7. OzzyOz

OzzyOz Registered+

no!!!!!!
    lol

it's not good to be caught growing, in alaska i belive your allowed to grow legally... move to BC if you want to grow without worries

8. ontariogrower

ontariogrower Registered+

Does anyone know canadian laws. I live ontario too and i would like to know what would happen if say i were growing 11 plants.