first time at dispensary was a pretty good experience

Discussion in 'New Mexico (NM)' started by thefun1smokedawg, Jul 8, 2014.

1. thefun1smokedawg

thefun1smokedawg Registered+

yesterday i went to minerva canna group in albuquerque it was pretty nice. staff was friendly bud tenders were knowledgable and helpful. i got a few different strains one high in cbd almost no thc for pain. and another high in thc called hash plant x skunk 19.15 thc and was not impressed in the smell it smelled like hay or grass and didnt taste that good either but wow it was pretty strong. kinda took me by surprise gotta say it was pretty good. i also got a edible a 60mg bhang nugget dark chocolate and waited till last night i took it about 8:45 by 9:45 i passed out and didnt wake up till 9 this morning. didnt see that coming over all good experience tho. cant complain im well rested and just wanted to say

IN MY OPINION MINERVA IS A PRETTY GOOD SPOT. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY OTHER DISPENSARIES IN ALBUQUERQUE THAT YOU COULD RECOMMEND? AND WHO MIGHT CARRY SOME POTENT HARD CANDY EDIBLES?

• Like Like x 2
  2. cannabis-seeds

cannabis-seeds Premium Sponsor

Sorry - I'm far, far away from any dispensaries & can't answer your question, but have one of my own.

How'd you like the high CBD, low THC strain that you got? Specifically, was it good for pain like they claim?

~~shadow

• Like Like x 2
  3. thefun1smokedawg

actually its good it worked. didnt get me high which is what i wanted. relaxed me a lil bit and definitely took the edge off my pain. the high cbd strain i got was champagne which is 4.90% thc/cbd 6.60% the edible i tried was 60mg thc/60mg cbd and that worked good too. i was in some serious pain restless and real uncomfortable and it put me right to sleep. amen for that

• Like Like x 2
  4. cannabis-seeds

cannabis-seeds Premium Sponsor

thanks for the review - it's always great to hear it first hand

~~shadow

• Like Like x 1
  5. painretreat

painretreat Registered+

Sounds like you hit the Jackpot!!! What were the prices like? thanks for the report..I had a free Bhang bar without the lab data and it did the same thing. Curious of comparing California prices to NM? :Rasta: pr

6. thefun1smokedawg

13 A GR FOR THE MEDS AND 8 FOR THE EDIBLE 60MG

7. Sympathy4Jack

Sympathy4Jack Registered

Here is my take after 3 months of experimenting. Minerva was ok, only bought an ounce of trim so I can't speak of their flower. Nice shop, though. Corrigan has very knowledgeable staff and they are open 7 days a week. Great place for new patients. Too many strains to name, all not very potent. Looks like the buds have been tumbled...bad.

Medzen. Very average flowers but the mini-loaf edibles will knock you on your ass! Only reason I go.
    High Desert Relief. ...top quality buds that are frosty and sticky. Ding ding ding, we have a winner! I found what I was looking for so there is no need to look further. Just my two cents.