First time

Discussion in 'Experiences' started by benborg, Feb 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. benborg

benborg Registered

Ok, so I always wanted to try weed but never got around to it. Yesterday my friend sends me a message saying that he and his friend bought some weed and are gonna go smoke it on Friday I agreed to go smoke with them. Any tips or suggestions about how much to smoke, or how to cover up the smell after smoking.

Thanks in Advance,
    Ben

2. Timeyyy

Timeyyy Registered

So at my first time I thought it'll be just a little bit funny or so but my stuff fucked me away! So dont be surprised when its very hard but be also not disappointedif if it isnt hard because its different on each person.

Sorry if i have a bad english im german ;)

3. Freshie

Freshie Registered

I smoked for my second time about a week ago, the first time I didn't breathe it in right. My mom is super against weed and when I smoked the first time it was out of my window when she was home in bed, but dousing the room with frebreeze and lighting a scented candle did wonders in hiding the scent. The second time I got absolutely baked and was seeing frames the entire time (which was over three hours). It was really scary at first, but it ended up being really fun. She wasn't home the second time I smoked, and for that I'm glad, I could barely function with how stoned I was. I would recommend doing it outside when home alone so that you don't have to get rid of the smell, because spraying everything in my room was a bit of a chore.

4. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

So, how did it go? :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. D'sLady

D'sLady Registered+

Yeah how did it go?

6. GuzBuzzy

GuzBuzzy Registered+

so what happened we want to know :)