PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

get high off little weed??

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by TheKev75, Jan 30, 2007.

1. TheKev75

TheKev75 Registered

is there anyways u can get fucked up like hardcore off little bit like a gram or so?? if soo reply to this.. peaceeee :jointsmile:

2. 2600HERTZ

2600HERTZ Registered+

Depends on the potentcy of the weed and how often you smoke. This is an extremely subjective question.

3. OniEhtRedrum781

OniEhtRedrum781 Registered+

I fiended a pipe with a .2 in it at school today and I got pretty baked :thumbsup:

4. notransfer

notransfer Registered+

smoke the whole g in one hit...hold it in till when you exhale nothing comes out

5. MOBABN

MOBABN Registered+

if its some decent bud a gram should get ya pretty baked.

6. aeonblue11

aeonblue11 Registered+

that wont do anything but starve your brain of oxygen and make you pass out.

7. LittLeWinG

LittLeWinG Registered+

Uhhh haha ... usually i can get baked like 10 times off one gram.

8. marvelous22

marvelous22 Registered+

10 times!?!!?!? I can get baked about 3 or 4 if its a g of some goodies. If not it takes about a .7

9. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Yah, roll a blunt and smoke that shit to the face non-stop. Never stop hittin it and I guarantee you'll get fucked haha. I've never done it but I imagine anyone who smokes a whole blunt to them selves hittin it non-stop would be pretty fucked when done.

10. 420izzle

420izzle Registered+

vaporize that voodoo!

11. GotWake88

GotWake88 Registered+

An eighth of dank will get me baked pretty much every night for about a month. One hitters coserve weed.

12. friendowl

friendowl Registered+

drink some hard liquor before you toke

13. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

It all depends on the quality.

Shagg weed, or really shitty weed, it will take more than a gram to get fucked up. Roll up a huge blunt, and smoke it as fast as you can. :p

Mids, meh, a gram should do it fine. Roll it it in a fatty and puff it all down.

But if it is high quality stuff, I could get ripped from a gram 2 or 3 times. If you have good stuff, i suggest a bong or the bucket bong.

14. Coelho

Coelho Registered

as i usually make hash oil with my weed, for me one gram is enough to 8-10 doses... and i become very stoned with one single dose... cause hash oil's effects are faster than smoked weed's.

15. Bob the Awesome

Bob the Awesome Registered+

Yea, if you don't have anything to do on a night, and you have hard liquor (At least 80 proof, I actually just do straight 151 shots) you can get drunk, then smoke. Some people this makes them sick.

But for me, and some others, it's awesome, I'd at least give it a try and see what you think of the experience.

Assuming you haven't already tried.

16. MOBABN

MOBABN Registered+

right, but he has 1 GRAM of weed, def not enough to make hash oil.

17. JohhnyPotSmoker

JohhnyPotSmoker Registered+

fuck yes.blunts are the shit

18. SkatePopwar

SkatePopwar Registered+

a gram lasts me like 3 sessions. :cool:

19. Podge_Boro

Podge_Boro Registered+

Gravity Bong
    make 2, n hav the second when you can feel it wearin off
    wont get very baked, but you will be high for a while

20. dankus maximus

dankus maximus Registered+

i smoked a gram in two snappers last night, a .4 and a .6. It was the last of my bud, and a Very nice toke. i remember watching jay leno for 15 minutes then just going "why the hell am i watching jay fucking leno?" and nothing after.