PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Funyons, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Funyons

Funyons Registered+

alright my brother showed me this the other nite....baking soda...
    get a small bag of it and pour it onto a bowl or a plate or something like that and it actually pulls the smell from the air....i havent experimented with it completely( blowing hits into it etc) but it does work well for deodorinzing
    try it!
  2. ethsfreshman

ethsfreshman Registered+

what abut a doob tube made with baking soda?

like, put a dryer sheet on one end, pack with baking soda, put another dryer sheet on.
  3. Dankmike

Dankmike Registered+

yeah so when you blow into it baking soda goes everywhere.
  4. infumus k

infumus k Registered

Yeah my buddy had one of those. But he didn't put any baking soda in. He just used fresh fabric softner sheets. And we had a bit o' air freshner. But worked great. No smell
  5. S.P.Q.R.

S.P.Q.R. Registered+

haha "Alright, time to see if this works!" *blows into tube* "OH SHIT!!"
  6. orangeman

orangeman Banned

I dont go through all this, it's too much. Just get the ok to smoke a bit in your room or just go outside :p.
  7. LIP

LIP Banned

I dont see the point of trying to get rid of the smell.

1 it means your living a lie
    2 the smell is part of the smoking experience. If weed didnt have its lovely cat pissy skunky weedy smell i probably wouldnt enjoy it as much.
  8. SkatePopwar

SkatePopwar Registered+

yeah but when not covering up the smell means being sent to rehab or being severly fucked over by your parents, its jsut not worth it
  9. Nocturnal Stoner

Nocturnal Stoner Registered+

i agree with LIP
    im only 15, and i blaze almost everyday i blaze only wen i have a freehouse or wen my mums around
    so i blaze in my room and hotbox it and i just sit in my beanbag chair lisning to some good DJ shadow, but the main point is just smoke and dont worry about the smell, eventually the room will smell like it and your parents will get accustomed to the smell of weed/bedroom odour so its not that bad
  10. Anathema2121

Anathema2121 Registered+

Ozium works the best for weed smell. Pick up a can at wal-mart in the automotive section where all the car air fresheners are. Seriously good shit.

Its cheaper than that at wal-mart too.
  11. ethsfreshman

ethsfreshman Registered+

if you want nothing to smell, ozium and pillows work best. pack like tiny bowls, brn it all in one shot, exhale into pillow (slowly) and spray ozium when you are done. simple, right? i only got caught once and that was because my mombroke into my room while i was smoking.
  12. AlwaysBlazed

AlwaysBlazed Guest

Agreed, im not trying to live a lie, but I do cover the smell if im smoking in my room. :thumbsup:
  13. Mean Green Charlene

Mean Green Charlene Registered+

Just open your window a tad and blow in that general direction. Just make sure no ones near your window. :)
  14. Dutch Masta

Dutch Masta Registered+

Easiest thing to do is just pad up any doors if you have to (so the smoke smell dosent leave the room, thats the most important thing) and then go ahead and smoke out the window.. Just blowing out the window won't help because a lot of the times the wind takes that smoke right back into the room.. so you need to have some non-scented air freshener (scented will leave suspicion as it would be so strong).. Just spray the shit out of the room and keep the windows opened for a little and it wont smell like smoke at all, and close to nothing after 15-20 minutes. If you live at home, you could get away with axe since thats somethin people spray a lot, but its not the best.

If you have a fan, it helps too if you just guide the fan into the direction of the window or right up to it and just blow in its path.
  15. bavet

bavet Registered+

16. silasbotwin

silasbotwin Registered+

17. memoryburner

memoryburner Registered+

i just blow the smoke all around my room....i dont really care...