PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Get rid of the "day-after" effect of weed?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Euphoric7, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Euphoric7

Euphoric7 Registered+

You know that feeling. The day after, you wake up and actually feel dumb and stupid. This lasts for about half of the day (for me at least). Is there anyway to get rid of it?

BTW: What happened to the "Experiences" section?:(
  2. XXBlaze of DesiréXX

XXBlaze of DesiréXX Registered+

Never had that feeling! lol and i dont know why u would cuz there really is no after affects the next day after smokin weed!lol plus if ur the kinda person like me or other ppl that smoke like all day then you wont feel that lol:jointsmile:

Keep on Tokin:stoned:
  3. kgb420

kgb420 Registered+

try smoking different strains.. sativas are usually better for waking up with a clear head.
  4. Ironman

Ironman Registered+

You might try getting more than two hours sleep before you get up. Never felt dumb, thick as a brick maybe, but never dumb. Sorry I couldn't resist:)
  5. geonagual

geonagual Banned

maybe a brain transplant in the morning..I think it is a good idea..I am not sure how hard it would it be.
  6. smartin.2006

smartin.2006 Registered+

Drink a good two cups of coffee, and plenty of water.
  7. DaZeDShAdOw

DaZeDShAdOw Registered+

idk never happend to me really but ...................vitamins perhaps?
  8. Euphoric7

Euphoric7 Registered+

HA, I know why... I had 100% pure Indica :D The coffee and water thing worked ;)
  9. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

What day after effect, I never feel bad the next day when I smoke anything weed or hash. If anything it usually makes me feel better.
  10. Barney Trouble

Barney Trouble Registered+

i usually wake up and feel perfectly refreshed...
  11. jmello

jmello Registered+

i know what your talkin about feel forgetful..i hate that. i usually smoke another joint and i clear right up :) but it depends on the weed indica is a more cloudy dumb high unless the grower harvests early then the high is more cerebral...i just learned that
  12. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

Forget what?
  13. jagarr

jagarr Registered+

sugar free redbull imo
    WHAM and ur fine, just like that. they take effect within minutes.
  14. otottoto

otottoto Registered+

haha jag u beat me to it... tho I usually drink regular... Red Bull's the only thing that actually helps cause caffeine has an adverse effect on me, it acts like a narcotic and makes me very tired, but Red Bull, unknown to most, has less caffeine than a cup of coffee, and the taurine actually does help create energy

DAY-DREAMER-MAN Registered+

i no that feeling i hate it so much:( just smoke some pot and it will go away:thumbsup:
  16. Pie_man

Pie_man Registered+

Sweet Mustaine pic.

I usually have a cup of coffee and the feeling goes away. Must be the caffeine.
  17. xxMJAHxx

xxMJAHxx Registered+

no way, weed never makes me feel dumb or stupid!

and if it did happen the day after i've got the best cure, toke another!
  18. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

go with it
  19. WeedyBoyWonder

WeedyBoyWonder Registered+

I agree. When I drink water when I wake up (before wake and bake), water after my first bong, and in general intervals threw out the day (before/after smoking), makeing sure I have eaten properly aswell I find I won't get that "drained" feeling after smoking all day/waking up the next.
  20. scagster

scagster Registered+

If I'm feeling fuzzy the next day, or am hungover, running or working out usually makes me feel pretty normal.