Giesel aka Superdawg (Chem D X MSS)

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by ograskal, Oct 3, 2007.

1. ograskal

ograskal Registered+

Hey wassup Fellas...Heres a few SHots of the Giesel which is Chemdog D crossed with Mass Superskunk..Cross done by Chemdog himself....Thanks to ChemDog and JimmyNitz for this strain....This strain is Dank as Hell and Quickly made it up to my top 5 favorite strains....I like her better than the Chem D though the Chem D is no slouch either...Check her out at day 45 flower...SHe is just dank as hell....~ograskal

Attached Files:

2. Corn.breaD

Corn.breaD Registered+

very nice looking plants

3. Land of Drought

Land of Drought Registered+

Beautiful plants as Before top Marks.Frosty as Hell..sweet looking

4. SMOKIN A WHILE

SMOKIN A WHILE Registered+

absolutely gorgeous photos. totally sick plants. wow

5. boss30349

boss30349 Registered+

You have some of the best strains I have ever seen! I wish that I was in Cali.

6. Markass

Markass Registered+

wow, very frosty..:thumbsup:

7. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

Raskal, tell me about the cut called Mass Super Skunk. Is that a Western MA cut? I'm quite curious.

8. ograskal

ograskal Registered+

Hey wassup Stinkyattic......Here is some info on the Massachusette SuperSKunk from what I remember.....The MSS is a rare Pheno of Superskunk that was supposedly found in some packs of 86' superskunk from the SEEDBANK (Now Sensi seeds)...The dudes that popped these beans back then were from Massachusettes and the strain was well know in that area back then and thats how the name stuck....the clone was preserved..From what i remember the MSS was crossed with the Original Chemdog to create what is known as the ECSD.....I'll have to do a search on IC to see if all this info is true, I'm just going on what my memory is telling me....I also have a rare Pheno of SuperSkunk that I think prolly was found in a pack of 90's Sensi Superskunk that is just a stinky fat ass Heavy yeildin Bitch....I'll post up some pics later when i get the chance...~ograskal

• Like Like x 1
  9. stinkyattic

Raskal I REALLY appreciate the info. I'm always intersted in as much info about the origins of some of the older strains as I can get. And the history of the Skunk is a great one.

10. LongIsland420

LongIsland420 Registered+

damn that looks like some real piff...

11. WeedyBoyWonder

WeedyBoyWonder Registered+

damn *wipes dribble

12. Is MSS cut only or did i read someone was givin out packs on IC for the photo of the month winners i think it was rez or something inform me?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  13. stinkyattic

Well if someone knows a source for that line, please point a born-n-bred Masshole in da right direction!

14. ograskal

ograskal Registered+

Mass SuperSkunk is Clone only....The winner of Photo of the month for ICMAG receives 1 Pack of Strawberry Diesel from Rez not MSS...~ograskal

15. Yea i figured i was wrong about the POTM thing.

16. Gare206

Gare206 Registered+

u grow the most amazing bud ive seen here. keep it up. what i would do to smoke that :thumbsup:

17. Kenn

Kenn Registered+

nice work man Thats some sticky lookin bud.

18. MajesticWhelk

MajesticWhelk Registered+

Wow man. I have smoked ChemD before but I haven't seen anything like that. If you're in NorCal run me down some clones. :p

But really. Run me down some clones.

19. mfqr

mfqr Registered+

True that. Ograskal shows pics of his insanely dank grows. Check out icmag for some other pics of his, too.

Ograskal, so that's only 45 days in flower of the Giesel... how long did you let it go for? I'm sure it packed on even more trichomes than that, which would make it some mindblowing herb... it already looks like it would be some awesome smoke at day 45, probably would be too racy though LOL

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
    • Like Like x 1
  20. OHIOGOTPURPLEKUSH

OHIOGOTPURPLEKUSH Registered+

Is superskunk a good yielder? or is one of those strains in which you have to pick out the right pheno??