Good subtitute for Rolling paper

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Smokin EnDo, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Smokin EnDo

Smokin EnDo Registered+

Would bible paper or wax paper be a good substitute for rolling paper because i hate running out of rolling paper and having to stop smoking because i have nothing to roll with and broke my glass spoon. :(

2. Jake0steve

Jake0steve Registered

Well thats a shame, i always keep well stocked on rolling papers even though i rarely smoke joints anymore.

3. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

just go down to your local store and get some zig zags. their under a dollar.

4. Smokin EnDo

Smokin EnDo Registered+

Im only 16 so i can't yet and the people are assholes so i need an alternative

5. jailer3000

jailer3000 Registered+

i have heard u can use blank pages from a bible, but i have nvr tried it myself, im not sure how u would seal it tho

6. Monkey4Sale

Monkey4Sale Registered+

I used to use crayon wrappers, the wax on the inside slowed the burn. it tastes horrible, but when you can't find anything else, it works. It was usually only a desperation meassure though.

7. Troyson Likes Herb

Troyson Likes Herb Registered+

you can use bible paper or phonebook paper. i tried it once..it burns kinda fast and if you pull on it to hard it will flame. if you smoke it smooth enough tho its not bad if you have absolutely nothing else.

Also, if you are that desperate to smoke make a bong out of a waterbottle.

8. Smokin EnDo

Smokin EnDo Registered+

I've been thinking of the waterbottle bong but it'd be hard to hide and sneak out in my pants pockets but wouldn't the bible paper ink just be bad for you, well i dont know im so fucking stoned right now but thanks for the suggestions :Rasta: :D

9. Monkey4Sale

Monkey4Sale Registered+

I made (with the help of some friends) a Pokebong, we used a pokemon sports bottle and a glass bowl. Good times.

10. Satan666

Satan666 Registered+

PokeBong :stoned:

11. OatWillies420

OatWillies420 Registered+

Before you use paper, burn some. Inhale the smoke, and if it burns your throat, don't use the paper.

Some bible paper is REALLY bad, it'll burn your eyes even if you don't get any ink.

12. DemoCommando

DemoCommando Registered+

I use Zig Zags, they come in a 40 pack of rolling papers and you can get a roller for like 3$, you can get zig zags and zigzag roller for under 5$.

That's what I use, I only smoke joints.

Dan

13. Green Screen

Green Screen Registered+

Colt 45 and two Zig Zags
    Baby thats all we need
    love that song... anyway just scrape the foil off a gum wrapper and use that

14. OatWillies420

OatWillies420 Registered+

Just so you know, the title of the thread is "Good SUBSTITUE FOR rolling papers."

15. Chucky76

Chucky76 Registered+

paper from older books, or just thin paper in general works. ive never used bible paper, but friends have and it worked fine for them...

16. 50BagOfGreens

50BagOfGreens Registered+

damn a pokebong what will people think of next :stoned:

:dance:
    :dance: :dance:
    :dance: :dance: :dance:
    :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
    :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

17. STDzRus

STDzRus Registered+

NO NO NO NO NO

Don't use anything wax paper, that shit will straight fuck you up.

DO NOT USE PHONEBOOK PAPER EITHER!

Blank bible paper is okay, you'll get that "heavenly" high HAHAHA j/k.

If anything use gum wrappers, take the foil off and seal it with spit and/or a LITTLE LITTLE LITTLE bit of honey or other sticky residue.

And on the other hand..

Go ask your local hobo to go buy you some papers man.

18. jailer3000

jailer3000 Registered+

how do u get the tinfoil off of the gum wrappers?

19. jfoster

jfoster Registered+

just use a blank page from a bible. and did u ever notice when you highlight the :dance: guy that he looks like the people do in anime?

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

20. Chucky76

Chucky76 Registered+

lol he totally does... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: