Granny Storm Crow's List-

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Health' started by Storm Crow, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Storm Crow

Storm Crow Registered+

2. Storm Crow

Storm Crow Registered+

Granny's list got shut down!

Well kids, my Canadian email got shut down! I can't send or receive emails there. The error message I get says too much "suspicious activity" is occurring- in other words- educating folks about cannabis is a big no-no! So much for free speech in Canada!

So a friend of mine has set up a new email for the list at her site. To get your free copy of my list of over 1000 MMJ studies, please go to i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

Granny :hippy:

3. ttullio11

ttullio11 Registered

thank you for this wealth of information and god bless

4. ttullio11

ttullio11 Registered

thank you for this wealth of information and god bless

5. cosmin100

cosmin100 Registered

Thanks

Thank you for this informations about Granny list.This is what i was looking for.Thanks again and i hope you will fix that problem with that canadian email.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  6. cosmin100

cosmin100 Registered

7. MJFreeway

MJFreeway Registered

Thank you for this!

Our company recognizes the important of cannabis as a medical treatment and has been working very hard to help bring legitimacy the industry by creating a system that makes it easy for dispensaries to keep track of their inventory and all necessary state required documents. It is truly amazing how much this medicine can help people with a variety of medical conditions.

Ganja Girl
    MJ Freeway
    MJ Software for Medical Marijuana Centers, Dispensaries, and Collectives. POS, Inventory, Patient Management! | MJ Freeway
    Mj Freeway | Facebook
    888-webMJFreeway / 888-932-6537

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  8. naturesmeds

naturesmeds Registered+

Brain surgery

I used cannabis immediately after brain surgery, with miraculous results.
    You must inhale without creating suction, but the relief is instant.
    After 41 years of continued use, this one was the most beneficial of any I have encountered.

9. MadSativa

MadSativa Registered+

BUMP

Havent thought about granny in a while hope your doing good, and hope all is well.

• Like Like x 1
  10. KingOfTheRodeo

KingOfTheRodeo Registered+

Thank you so much for this i have been trying to find legitimate research to show to my parents that cannabis does help ADD patients. My mom thinks i'm just blowing smoke, no pun intended lol.

11. ChrisK

ChrisK Registered

Its BIGGER then just Your Email Being "CLOSED" Granny!

Granny its not just your email server thats "trying to interere" with the free flowing of information!

I just now saw your post about your email being shut down!

http://www.onlinepot.org/security/_Com_SecurityConcerns.htm

Its an "Active Attack!" against a lot of us! Granny :eek:

Major Security Concerns Of The Canadian Based Email Servers??
    If You Use ? Then This Is a MUST READ ASAP! Posted On October 11th 2010

"We Are Currently Suspecting That The Hush Mail "Canadian Based
    Email Servers Only" Have Been Legally BREACHED! And Possible
    May NO LONGER "Be 100% Secure" For Your Security Email Usage!"

This forum isnt letting me post the direct link to the security breach new story, :(

You will have to Just surf into my Max Security Section to read it!

Please drop me an email granny about the details of your email host provider shutting you down!

This means its "BIGGER" then we had at first discovered :(

Chris
    OnlinePot The Most Comprehensive Resourse On Medical Marijauna & Cannabis.

& if there is anyone else who is on a "different email server" that is getting their EMAIL ACCOUNTS FROZEN? "For Breach Of Service Terms?" Or For Any Other Reason???

Then Please email me back as well, on my new email account
    Chris

12. CGarcia

CGarcia Registered

Have you heard anything about relief from hayfever/allergies. I used to have the world's worst allergies. Had massive rhinorea...runny nose...would cough and hack all day, was subject to constant sneezing fits where I would sneeze 5 or6 times in rapid succession. Often could not sleep due to drainage from my sinus's running down my throat. My father, and MD, kept me on antihistomines constantly, sent me to be desensitized several times, to no effect, other than the antihistimines kept me drugged up all day without controlling the symptoms. I believe this led to a number of auto accidents when I was in high school. I would feel groggy, then start to sneeze which made me close my eyes, when I stopped, the car in front would have stopped, and I could not stop in time. Resulted in 4 low speed rear enders. When I started smoking, I discovered that when I took the first hit, I experienced relief before the smoke made it to my lungs. My sinus's would begin clearing instantly, and within a minute or so were completely clear. Since becoming a regular smoker, I rarely have any symptoms at all.

• Like Like x 1
  13. smithsupport

smithsupport Banned

thnks for this nice information ........................

14. smithsupport

smithsupport Banned

Nice Information buddy ...................

thanks for putting these information..............

15. rollzone

rollzone Registered+

hello. i just love the taste.

16. painretreat

painretreat Registered+

Granny Storm Crow's List: Google for updates!

:bump2:

17. painretreat

painretreat Registered+

:bump2::postexcuseme: Hopefully, Granny will drop in for post on Bi-polar thread in Colorado Section please! pr:jointsmile:

18. pipesdaddy

pipesdaddy Registered+

Such an informative post. People will be really grateful to find it. It will help the people in a graet way.

19. Sedoff

Sedoff Registered

I have researched a lot of CBD products. PK Botanicals from Colorado has lab tested high quality CBD Oil. The lowest price was found at Email … Hashishcharas11@gmail.comor text 1 (720) 295-2072 for Medical Marijuana Hash, Rick Simpson (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS, CBD OIL.