So...I'm back at it...again. the last grow I did with my brother was a great lesson in not doing business with family, so here I go again; flying solo this time. On dec. 22nd, I planted 3 left over Grape Ape seeds in 9-oz Solo cups filled with Sunshine seedling mix. I saturated each cup with purified water and let them drain (I poked 4 drainage holes in the bottom of each cup) and then planted the seeds about 1/4" deep into the soil, and placed them directly under a 23w, 6,500k cfl on 24/0. 2 of the seeds promptly showed themselves about 36 hours after planting and the third never joined the party. After a week, I switched the light cycle to 18/6 and added 3 more CFLs and they really took off. Today I'm at 16 days from the day I planted, and the larger of the 2 seedlings was looking a bit droopy at lights out and showing signs that it's time...or a bit past time to transplant from the Solo cups up to 1 gallon nursery pots. So, at lights on tonight they will be going into 1 gallon pots of Ocean Forest with a little bit of Mykos sprinkled in to help boost my roots. I'm hoping I'm not too late on this transplant, but we shall see. I'll post some pics of the progress tonight after the transplant.