gravity bongs are crazy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by tokesdaily, Jul 22, 2007.

1. tokesdaily

tokesdaily Registered

Alright, so before i did this i had not been smoking all that much for about a month. maybe like a few hits but that was it.

I made a gravity/waterfall bong out of a sobe bottle and was hiting it at the kitchen sink. The last time i did this i only smoked 1 or 2 bowls out of it and it fucked me up bad for the rest of the day. This time i decidead to smoke 4 bowls/hits as fast as i possibly could.

By the last hit i was sort of afraid that i had gone too far. Then it fully hit me and it was honestly the fucking highest i have ever been. I felt these waves of pleasure and euphoria throughout my body. I couldn't believe that weed alone could do this, it felt like another fucking drug alltogether. It was sorta scary also and at times it felt like i couldn't breath.

i now have a new found respect for weed and more so for gravity bongs. When 1 hit= 1 bowl you know your fucked. Please, share your experiences with this wonderful device.

2. CoMfOrTaBlYnUmB420

CoMfOrTaBlYnUmB420 Registered+

i love hitting my sobe waterfall bong. they are so effective even if its a tiny bowl that was packed. all that thick smoke delivers one fucing hit. after one hit i didnt think i was high until ten minutes later i found myself staring at wind chimes. have fun with yours:thumbsup:

3. A328519

A328519 Registered+

A gravity bong and a waterfall are two different things.

4. tokesdaily

tokesdaily Registered

this was sooooooo crazy though man. ive done E and as far as a pure body high goes this was way better. E is way cooler for its other effects though. Oh and i also heard that because gravity bongs are so powerfull, regular users of them biuld up a very high tolerance and joints and pipes barely do shit.

5. tokesdaily

tokesdaily Registered

both a waterfall and a bucket are gravity bongs because they both use the force of gravity and water suction

6. big smoke07

big smoke07 Registered+

After using my gravity bong for a week, it would take like 3 bowls from my pipe to get high away. They eat up alot of weed and my tolerance got to high for my liking for i put it away. Only bust it out every once in a while and you'll get suuuper stoned.

7. 4gan2ja0

4gan2ja0 Registered+

yeah, waterfalls are sick man... and for future reference tokesdaily, youre not supposed to talk about other drugs on these forums... welcome to the site too:thumbsup:

8. A328519

A328519 Registered+

Both? Lol.

I prefer the gravity because when you hit it, you push down so all the smoke is forced into your lungs. Feels like nothing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  9. Towelie

Towelie Registered+

I love GB's that is all.

10. imitator

imitator Registered+

I love my gravity bong, got it in a nice plastic cup so its portable while sitting on the couch.

And actually, I go through less weed with the gravity bong then normally smoking. It gets me higher, quicker, off less weed. I just pack a hit or two in the bowl, smoke that, wait a few minutes and hit it again if I need.

The only hassle is spilling the cup and all the water falling on the floor. Thankfully it doesnt smell like bong water much, or else the carpet around the couches would reak.

11. LegalizeTheGreen

LegalizeTheGreen Registered+

yea, a waterfall is a type of gravity bong, just like a Hookah is a type of waterpipe. my personal prefrence is the Sobe waterfall. That thing is almost too easy to make, and they ALWAYS hit like freight trains. I prefer to fill the bottle with ice, so the hits are amazingly cold and mellow. Everyone should have a sobe waterfall, A+

12. Acouwaila

Acouwaila Registered+

gravity bongs are awesome...they get the job done 1 bowl...amazing

ive got one set up in my garage now...used a socket and a pepsi bottle

13. Acouwaila

Acouwaila Registered+

ill try to make one...what size drill bit should I use?

and how do you cut the cap and what type of bowl can you use for it?

14. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Two words. Mind blowing. :hippy:

15. Bluntmasterbabe

Bluntmasterbabe Registered+

yeah, that pretty much sums it up:D

16. A328519

A328519 Registered+

Another great reason why I love gravity bongs.

17. dean0000

dean0000 Registered+

Waterfalls do get you nice and toasted. I used to smoke them everyday for about 3 months. It made my tolerance pretty high though.

18. pixel

pixel Registered+

careful with those gravity bongs they will ravage your life for so many reasons... do em in moderation just my 2cent :D

19. budsmoker

budsmoker Registered+

i use to smoke out of mine everyday

20. LegalizeTheGreen

LegalizeTheGreen Registered+

Any weed smoked in excess will ravage your life, just do everything in moderation. and as for the sobe waterfall questions, check of the stickies, the complete instructions are there somewhere i think. you can even go to youtube and find a step by step video production of how to do it.