Green Dragon

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by DudemeisteR420, Mar 29, 2007.

1. DudemeisteR420

DudemeisteR420 Registered+

i was planning to make some green dragon over spring break, but i dont have a thermometer, nor do i know where to get one. is there a way to tell the temp w/o one, or where could i get one or free
    thanks for the help
    peace

2. slpntrx5

slpntrx5 Registered+

thermometer?

i dont think you need one, man.

the way i've always understood to make green dragon is by grabbing a bottle of vodka and an oz of weed/stems, tossing the pot in the bottle, and letting it sit for a couple months...

or is that something different? idk...

3. Jimbob1310

Jimbob1310 Registered+

thats what i thought it was, i dont know what this guys thinkin of.

4. DudemeisteR420

DudemeisteR420 Registered+

ime talking about the extraction method in the recipies forum posted by Master Wu (check it out, its a sticky)

5. slpntrx5

slpntrx5 Registered+

i'm too lazy to use the search button...

plus that's what everything i've read said...oh well, i guess there's more than one way to make drugs :)

6. BOYZNUS

BOYZNUS Registered+

DUDE,, JUST MIX GASOLINE WITH 3 GRAMS WEED. YOU'LL GET FUCKED UP.

DO SOME FRIGGING RESEARCH.

DONT MAKE ALL SMOKERS LOOK RETARDED. KEEP THE RETARD TO YOUR SELF.

7. Aristotle

Aristotle Registered+

Just go to your local cookware store. Or Target. Or probably even a hardware store.

I've never boughten a thermometer but I'm assuming they're fairly cheap. And no, there really is no way to "predict" temperatures.

One tip I got from the GD thread is to thermometer test your oven, too. Do this before you bake the weed for 5 minutes to make sure it's 325 or close. Some ovens, as they age, fluctuate between actual temperatures and the ones you believe you're adjusting too. You can try, but wasting an 8th of good weed over an ignorant, cheap mistake isn't worth it.

8. The X Man

The X Man Registered+

Dollar stores have them ... meat thermometers work... You might want a garlic press as well for getting every last drop out of the soggy weed...

9. 3mmms

3mmms Registered

Was wondering if anyone has tried making half of the Master Wu Green Dragon......if so, then post your ratio's. I would like to try making a smaller batch perhaps with 2oz of canna....