PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Grinding stems...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by xTorches, Dec 4, 2007.

1. xTorches

xTorches Registered+

I just bought a grinder and I was wondering if you grind the stems up with the herb or do u still destem it? I have heard you can destem it save teh stems and then grind the stems for kief...

2. Wolfwood

Wolfwood Registered+

I never heard of grinding stems for kief... Sounds nasty. I usually just take a nug and break off buds off of the nug and then throw away the big stems. I basically just get the biggest ones and just throw tiny nugs in the bowl. Then grind it up. After you grind it up you can check the bud to see more stems. Trust me, you'll see stems. Just take em out.

3. meatw4d

meatw4d Registered+

I try to break the buds off the stems before putting them in the grinder. Save the stems for baking.

4. orangepanda

orangepanda Registered

you do not grind the stems to kiff, you put them in like a powder sugar shaker with the mesh screen on it and a cap, and shake vigorously for about 2 minutes then you will get some kief through the screen and into the cap

5. CharlesWysockis

CharlesWysockis Registered+

actually i had the same idea. i just got a new grinder and grinded up a bunch of stems. i got mad kif! even from mids just get alot of stems and trust me you will get some kif. :jointsmile:

6. tenajtimmad

tenajtimmad Banned

grind it up and i pick out whatever looks bad when i pile it out. some stems i like to chew on cause i love the flavor

7. nolanfortwenty

nolanfortwenty Registered+

i seperate the stems then grind them after for crystal, deffinatly seperate first

8. melodious fellow

melodious fellow Registered+

if you are vaporizing, no need to separate. otherwise, save the nice big stems for cooking.

9. WaZ

WaZ Registered+

You can do whatever you want with the stems. I grind up everything because vaporizers are wonderful. They'd also be good to cook with. I've seen people get nice amounts of kief out of grinding their stem collection. If you're going to aim for saving stems for the latter purpose, you might want to de-stem bud as much as possible before grinding.

10. LIP

LIP Banned

I chew em sometimes too, it is a nice flavour. I like to think of it as ganja chewing gum, coz they take long enough to brake down lol!

If i aint eating em, im chucking em.

11. Freakishbob

Freakishbob Registered+

i usually save all my stems and when i have a nice amount i simmer them in milk and make tea *shrug* it works if you have enough stems

12. highsox

highsox Registered

ya I vape so I don't descriminate...but I do the same thing when I smoke lol :jointsmile: