grow box dimensions

Discussion in 'Closet / Cabinet Growing' started by guerrilla sickboy, Mar 30, 2016.

1. guerrilla sickboy

guerrilla sickboy Registered

Newbie here needing input. My box dimensions are 30"h,36"w,24"d.Does this sound like a doable setup??I will be using cfl .

2. DMcKegger

DMcKegger Registered

Yep it does to me I just tore mine apart practically same dimensions for an upgrade but it has worked well for me for the last 6 rounds. I had interior shelving on one side of it for my nutes so should be plenty for a small grow

3. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

why so short? You do know that our plants regularly grow to 4' high or better, right? Are you purposely intending to restrict your plant's height?

4. DMcKegger

DMcKegger Registered

I did it simply to restrict the size and speed at which I flowered. My plants in a diy drip system only ever made it to 15-16" tall. But my living space was small at the time. So short and fast

5. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

If you use enough CFLs to do the job, they will generate plenty of heat, and that will give you trouble unless your ventilation is superb. If you can get create more headroom, that's where the heat will go before it's extracted and your plants will have a much better chance to thrive, rather than languish. :twocents: