I wanted to start a grow log here to get feedback from other growers along my journey. I will keep this updated as the grow continues and hopefully come harvest time I'll have some sticky nugs. 2/11/08 -- Day 1 Well today is day one of my grow log, I recieved 20 seeds today from Planet Skunk an order of Dutch Passion Orange Bud as well as an order of White Label Double Gum. I have the seeds germinating in a wet paper towel so an update will come with their progress. 2/13/08 -- Day 3 (Temp:80 RH:55%) The seeds have mostly all started germinating and have little white tap roots emerging from the cracked shell. I mixed a batch of Miracle Grow Organic Soil with about 30% perlite in dixie cups and placed the seeds in the soil. I placed all of the cups under 2(two) four foot shop lights. They have been watered and have a fan blowing on them at all times. 2/15/08 -- Day 5 (Temp:82 RH:50%) Most of the seeds have sprouted and the cotyledons are emerging. It looks like 10/10 of the Orange Bud will make it and 8/10 of the Double Gum should survive. So a total of 18 plants. I am leaving for the weekend so a friend will be taking care of watering while im gone. The lights will remain on 24/7 and a fairly regular watering schedule is set. It will be interesting to see the progress of the plants over the next few days. Update when I get back. 2/17/08 -- Day 7 (Temp:81 RH:53%) The plants are looking very healthy and are already showing at least one or two sets of leaves growing. They look like they were stretching a little bit so I lowered the lights a few inches closer. Temps and humidity have been pretty stable and good airflow getting in. The stems are still very thin and weak but the plants look to be growing very well. 2/21/08 -- Day 11 (Temp:78 RH:55%) Well the progress the last few days has been exciting, all of the plants seem to be having their second set of leaves growing and the first getting much bigger. The cotyledons were about 2 inches from the soil due to stretching so I decided to add some more soil to the cups to encourage new root grow up the stem. The plants structure is getting much more stable with a widening stem and the leaves are of a deep green color. I've been watering about 2-3 times a day with a spray bottle just keeping the soil moist. No problems as of yet but the garden is at 19 plants as of now with 1 dead. I also added a timer to the lights to give the plants 6 hours of darkness. Tonight will be the first night so I will wait to see how they react. 2/25/08 -- Day 15 (Temp:78 RH:30%) The past few days have show amazing growth. Many of the plants are growing 3 new sets of leaves and are spreading out. A few plants have been moved into the grow tent and have been put in a new batch of soil. The mixture was about 1cuft of potting mix, 1 bag of perlite, 1 bag vermiculite, 1 cup bone meal, 1 cup blood meal, and 1 cup organic miracle grow feed. We mixed a 4 cu ft batch in a large container and it looks like a much richer soil. The three plants are planted in 5 gallon pots under 1 80W CFL each 24/7. The conditions and soil down there are what the rest of the plants will be transplanted to once it is determined safe. The dehumidifier and the heater have brought the environment to be ideal so we want the transfer to be smooth when the new light is put in the grow tent. The rest of the plants are still recieving 6 hours of dark each night and it seems to be better than 24 hours of light. The first 2 pictures are one week from putting in soil and the last 3 are two weeks from planting. I will continue to update this log as progress is made.