Grower (Klamath Falls and surrounding area) now accepting two patients

Discussion in 'Oregon (OR)' started by Snarf, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Snarf

Snarf Registered+

Now accepting two patients I'm an OMMP card holder with experience in the medical field and as a cancer patient myself. I am willing to grow for two patients ( strictly by the guidelines of the OMMP) both in Klamath Falls and surrounding area (many yrs of exp), now growing indoor and my product is top medical grade.

2. CowboyzNut

CowboyzNut Registered+

I'm an OMMP card holder, looking for a new grower. I received my card about a month ago, listed another person as a grower, but they haven't contacted me at all since I returned home to VA. I'm trying to find someone reputable, that has MY best interest at heart, not people that just want me to list them as a grower so they can get 4 MMJ plants for free. Are you still looking for patients???

3. Snarf

Snarf Registered+

Hi, I have not checked the site in a while I live in Chiloquin, OR. I do grow and am still wanting to help folks out. Do you live in Klamath Falls? My background is in the medical field where I worked as a nuclear medicine technologist for many years.

4. CowboyzNut

CowboyzNut Registered+

No, I live in VA, but am planning to move to Oregon when my husband retires from the military. My previous grower (as stated in my previous post) hasn't gotten in touch with me since my original visit to Oregon for evaluation on whether I was eligible to apply for the OMMP program. He received his grower's card last month, and I've heard nothing. I am new to the program, and don't fully understand what ACTUALLY happens once a designated grower for a OMMP patient receives their card.

Does the grower receive plants from the state? If so, since I have filed paperwork removing my previous grower for no contact, what happens to those plants? Must they go to the patient, or back to the state unless another grower is obtained? And how far is Klamath Falls from Portland? Have you grown for patients before? Sorry for all the questions. But after my last experience with a grower, I'm skittish about every "grower's" true intentions, and whether they actually have this 100% service-connected disabled veteran's best interest at heart. And Thank You for your quick response

5. Snarf

Snarf Registered+

Does the grower receive plants from the state?

No the grower either raises the plants from seed and or takes clones from a plant already flowering. Or clones can be purchased at a local dispensary or donated by another patient.

If so, since I have filed paperwork removing my previous grower for no contact, what happens to those plants?

Plants are under the guidance of your grower so in all good conscious he should provide your medical needs and whatever he agreed to provide to you. Otherwise he keeps them I think

Must they go to the patient, or back to the state unless another grower is obtained?

All plants in OR are designated to stay in OR Federal Law although you can bring what is allowed into the State of Oregon with an out of State license although OR may charge a fee that license?

Klamath Falls is roughly 5.5 hrs sour of Portland.

Have you grown for patients before?

No I have not grown for other patients. I've grown going back to leaving the military 1974. I recently moved here from Central WA. This last year I've grown indoors. The marajuana is tested by stTe regs then sold to a local Medical Dispensary.

Sorry for all the questions. But after my last experience with a grower, I'm skittish about every "grower's" true intentions, and whether they actually have this 100% service-connected disabled veteran's best interest at heart.

I understand, I'm a Vet too I used to work in the medical field post service as a nuclear medicine technologist.

The size of my indoor grow room 12x14 and I am growing hydro. So the quantity is not huge it the quality is excellent. How much medication in one month do you use? What are your preferences? THC/CBD or processed my standards for choosing which plants I grow are locally bred strains. crops are usually 3-4 months apart. So, I may Harvest 1.5 lbs and trying to improve on that. Next summer I plan to grow outdoor and I am more accustomed to that.

How can help you?

Jim
    509-860-9455
    jim@nwi.net

Sent from jim's iPhone

• Like Like x 1
  6. Snarf

Snarf Registered+

When do you plan on coming back to Klamath? Whe can meet and answer questions.

Jim

7. CowboyzNut

CowboyzNut Registered+

Hard to say. I had planned on coming out this weekend, but its not in my budget this month