PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

growing laws

Discussion in 'Washington (WA)' started by scoob69, Sep 2, 2010.

1. scoob69

scoob69 Registered

Hello,
    New to forum just got caregivers card,need some info.

1.What is the law about where u can grow-is it legal to grow near a school?

2.What about on reservasions?

Th:Rasta:anks for the help

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  2. killerweed420

killerweed420 Registered+

I would not recommend growing within 1000' of a school. Its not really illegal but if a prosecutor decides he doesn't like you they can throw that in the charges too.

Should be completely legal on a reservation but I would talk to your tribal council first to see how they feel about it. Reservations generally do not have to follow any state laws, but some of them have been giving up those rights.

3. WashougalWonder

WashougalWonder Registered+

caregivers card? You in the right state?

4. scoob69

scoob69 Registered

Sorry provider

5. gypski

gypski Registered+

Are you an authorized patient or has someone designated you as their provider. Still, there is no provider card. :what:

6. jamessr

jamessr Registered+

Medical marijuana in wa. as of june 2010 is a state authorized "PRESCRIPTION" per the CSA update. So a school zone should not be an issue unless you have a untrained rouge cop.:wtf:

A providers "card" is trick lingo for a patient signed me up as their provider to supply them with their medicine. Kind of like Ebonics.:D

My lawyer, the prosecutor, and the judge in my case often used this trick back and forth lingo to make things confusing and ambiguous sounding.

Trick lingo=greenhorn.lol.