Growing some weed before growing some weed

Discussion in 'Outdoor Growing' started by theweedsneeds, Feb 8, 2017.

1. theweedsneeds

theweedsneeds Registered+

So what's up everybody theweedsneeds is back in action I been vegging all winter I got a couple clones I decided to put out to flower to get some before the season buds I'll post some pics they're all the same cut off my plant from last year which was a Jack herer the winter time kinda set me back a little they weren't growing very fast but as the outdoor season approaches I'm pretty excited I got a bunch of seeds I've been collecting that will be getting popped here maybe in a couple days these plants here were the better looking ones out of the bunch today will be the first day ever out of their 24 hour no sleep veg anybody have any input on whether or not I should slowly introduce them into the natural light cycle ? Or shall I just throw them out there ? Hmm decisions decisions ... IMG_20170208_120824.jpg IMG_20170208_120840.jpg IMG_20170208_120852.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

I'd harden them off with a little shade for the first day or so.

3. theweedsneeds

They're already used to the sun I bring them in and out of the little grow shack I have I just use a t8 to keep them in veg they come out in the sunny sun sun and then go under the light when the sun is no more ...besides that i should be good huh ?

4. theweedsneeds

Another thing what do you all think about the size of these ladies ?

5. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Very impressive!
    Ya got some wannabe trees there. :)
    Have you thought about getting them some bigger shoes.
    They will need some root room to grow much bigger, and more roots to handle the transpiration demands of the larger plant.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. theweedsneeds

Most likely they'll go into the ground it'll save me a lot of water... it just popped in my head right now it says that the next full moon will be on the tenth so they'll be going in the ground then seems like it was just meant to be haha

• Like Like x 1
  7. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Sounds like a plan..... all the space the roots can use and less potential for heat stress, they could be monsters. :cool:

8. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Inground?! Hell yes!
    Lookin' at 12 footers there.
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. theweedsneeds

Haha that is indeed possible :D

10. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

Looks great. They should produce a lot of bud for you later.
    I wish I had the privacy to do some outdoor growing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. theweedsneeds

So I didn't get to transplant yesterday it was raining all day my pots are soaked hopefully the sun comes back soon they look good tho IMG_20170211_085918.jpg IMG_20170211_085933.jpg IMG_20170211_085939.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. theweedsneeds

So I get really high and forget all about this site but I was out looking at my ladies earlier and it reminded me here's some pics they're doing great I'm about to water/feed them here in a bit if I counted right we're on like the 14th day of flower they're showing me their lady parts:D haha
    IMG_20170222_155151.jpg IMG_20170222_155158.jpg IMG_20170222_155200.jpg IMG_20170222_155354.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. Looking good bro!

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. theweedsneeds

So I can't post anything I can't type or reply to anything my new post button is gone what's up with this site? Hmm that sucks I liked this place anyone help me out can I get this to work for me ? I got pics I wanna put up hmm

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  15. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

Time marches on, growin' season's coming fast.
    I wish I could offer a solution, other than to find a new home. :(
    This is bullshit.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  16. Swan Town

Swan Town Registered+

17. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

@ Lorax
    Just looked at your profile.
    You have plenty of posts, but I see no media and no option for PM, or visitor message.
    It looks like a restriction, but restriction without saying why makes no sense.

@Swan Town:

Bring your post count up and let's see if it resolves.
    Your profile does have a conversations link.
    I'll go try it.

18. theweedsneeds

Man I miss this site