growing weed horizontally first time grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by calidgk, Jul 24, 2015.

1. calidgk

calidgk Registered+

So I was drunk playing around with my plants Reading up on LST And HST But anyways I don't know what made me decided to break my main stem and decide To grow my weed horizontally Is there anybody out there have any suggestions and ideas that could help me out

Attached Files:

2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

you can do all sorts of crazy things with these plants, but keep in mind that you need a structure that can hold up the weight of the buds. Growing horizontally is done all the time, google SCRog to see what I mean. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. nevz

nevz Registered+

Its a weed it says it in its name anything you ask of them they will do, just be polite and you'll be fine lol no joke tho weed will bbe fine trust must keep eyes open for stress and the like

• Like Like x 1
  4. calidgk

calidgk Registered+

An update on my fav plant

Attached Files:

5. nevz

nevz Registered+

Looking good bro, wot u growing

• Like Like x 1
  6. calidgk

calidgk Registered+

Super og. it goin grow to about 5 feet wish me luck

7. notchrob

notchrob Registered+

I've done it.just knocked it over one day,a few days later saw some nice lower growth.rotated the pot once a week.

• Like Like x 1
  8. raymont

raymont Registered+

I see your intent. It would make much more sense to go to youtube and learn about proper fimming and topping techniques. If your coming up with your own, your wasting time. Read and follow. Learn to do it as everyone else does. THEN if you get a better idea institute it in your grow.I have topped my present plant and now have 8 solid stalks flowering. I expect a 30% increase over my last plant.

• Like Like x 1
  9. calidgk

calidgk Registered+

Thanks mann

10. raymont

raymont Registered+

I'll post a picture soon. Its under led and I need to shoot when lights are off.

11. calidgk

calidgk Registered+

I dont understand? ?

12. calidgk

calidgk Registered+

An update on my fav again ...i just might do the rest of them LST CAM00107.jpg CAM00100.jpg

13. calidgk

calidgk Registered+

14. nevz

nevz Registered+

Looks cool roll eh?

15. calidgk

calidgk Registered+

An update

Attached Files:

16. calidgk

calidgk Registered+

Is too late for scrog

17. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

typically scrog doesnt start until the plants are 10" or so above the soil line.

18. nevz

nevz Registered+

You can scrog the ones u got from the pic trust

• Like Like x 1