Hair test stressed!

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Daunicorn11, Oct 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Daunicorn11

Daunicorn11 Registered+

I have court coming up and may be subject to hair test. I haven’t smoked since sept 28. I used preschool clean toxin wash and dyed my hair. Sent off a mail in test to see if the stuff worked and it came back positive. I may be tested on nov 14. I have zydot and stinger hair products on hand.
    This is a matter of MUST pass!
    Has anyone here ever used those products and will the time length help? 120 lbs fast metabolism and was a heavy smoker before September. During sept I smoked about 5 times. Last toke was tiny and on sept 28. I’m taking prenatal vitamins for hair growth, washing daily with neutrogena t gel tar shampoo. Please help me out here I am so broke and off if I afford the bleach stuff everyone says to do. Also my hair is really brittle and I’m concerned it may fall out. Help and please share feedback /experiences

2. Daunicorn11

Daunicorn11 Registered+

Also is their a protocol for which area the cut hair from? I have a stacked bob which means shorter in the back longer in front and sides.

3. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

Not officially. They tend to take the hair from the back for women so its not noticeable but even with a shaved head, they can take the hair from other body parts like the arm pits. The hair has to be a certain length, a least a few centimeters.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Daunicorn11

Daunicorn11 Registered+

Thank you. Does anyone know if doing 2 bleaches back to back then hair dye, all using pro clean in between and following up with zydot after a little over 30 clean days is good? My hair is way jacked up from the bleach. I don’t think I can do it again. I sent off a pdt 90 test after doing all of this. It’s not back yet. My potential test will be nov 14. Court. And I plan to redye soak in baking soda paste then zydot and pro cleanse again the night before and morning of. What do you think odds will be? Also say this mail off comes back good... does opening hair back up with another dye stand to cause any risks of not passing? I am so freaking worried. My ex who smokes right beside me for years is currently rocking a very high and tight and has suddenly no beard or mustache for the first time as long as I’ve ever known him. So I feel test potential is highly likely. Any advice?

5. Daunicorn11

Daunicorn11 Registered+

I h
    I had to do 2 bleaches because my hair is so dark it looked like a calico cat after the first one. Did one more to lift it enough to get a semi even redye.

6. Daunicorn11

Daunicorn11 Registered+

A
    ive also been taking prenatal vitamins to hopefully inspire faster hair growth. And of course not burning.
    Plan to get a mother hair cut bf . Can they only test a measured amount from the scalp down or can they test the whole strand?

7. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

They usually cut the hair from the root and will take the first few centimeters so they will cut off the excess strands on the end and discard. Getting a haircut is a good idea. Waxing your other body hair (armpit, genitals) wouldn't be a bad idea also.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Daunicorn11

Daunicorn11 Registered+

Al
    Already done and will do again . What do you think of the processes I’ve already ran and the clean time? Probability? 127 5 8 super fast metabolism

9. Daunicorn11

Daunicorn11 Registered+

Je
    jerry G can give feedback on my situation ? Please?

10. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

I think your chances are very high for passing especially after the bleach and multiple products for stripping the hair. Ive heard of people using vinegar, tide, all kinds of stuff and passing with much less time to cleanse than you. Unfortunately metabolism wont help much for hair tests but time since last toke and hair cleansing methods will.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Daunicorn11

Daunicorn11 Registered+

My hair is the texture of a Fraggle right now so I’m certain that the bleach opened it ! Lol I washed both bleachings and redye out with Toxin Wash. Then did Zydot. Which was strong enough to strip the dye out. I’m going to redye and zydot the morning of for safe measure.
    I am waiting for my pdt 90 mail test to come back. I over nighted it to the lab. It says 3 to 5 days after they receive it so should be soon hopefully. If that comes back clean I am going to feel much better!
    Thanks for your input.

12. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

good luck to you! please keep us posted on your results.

13. Daunicorn11

Daunicorn11 Registered+

Fraggle hair is worth it!! Negative!
    Thank God!!!

Attached Files:

14. Daunicorn11

Daunicorn11 Registered+

This is the mail off but If this is good then I’ll be good if I need to do the court one. So relieved!

15. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

congrats on you passing! best of luck to you!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Daunicorn11

Daunicorn11 Registered+

This was a mail off. Do you know if once you reach a negative and remain clean if Jerry’s method is permanent? I have the real deal tomorrow and am unsure if I should be concerned or not.

17. Daunicorn11

Daunicorn11 Registered+

Thank you. Do you happen to know if Jerry’s method is a permanent detox once you reach a negative? The mai bleach was done 15 days ago and I have the real deal tomorrow. I don’t think I can do another bleach. Have 44 clean days. Had 30 bf the bleach. What do you think?

18. Daunicorn11

Daunicorn11 Registered+

S
    till planning on baking soda and zydot tomorrow