Handmade wooden pipes

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by nuggetgirl, May 15, 2005.

1. nuggetgirl

nuggetgirl Registered+

Hey out there, this is me from Iowa. Just posting to let yall know I make handmade wooden pipes. I have several premade peices, or I can custom create just about anything. Any colors. Very reasonable prices, starting at 5.00, or I will swap goods for goods. So holler if you're interested Goemaat@iowatelecom.net

2. GHoSToKeR

GHoSToKeR Registered+

Can you show us some pics!?

3. nuggetgirl

nuggetgirl Registered+

pics

Hey out there, I will be borrowing a digital camera tonight to take some pics to post to those interested, so by tonight or tomorrow I should have the pics. I was wondering if there was going to be enough interest in it to go through the trouble of the pics and such, but I will definitely post some pics.

4. SmokeyPotter

SmokeyPotter Registered+

Well the only way to spark interest is to give your potential customer picture samples. Looking forward to seeing what you've got for us.

5. GHoSToKeR

GHoSToKeR Registered+

Me too.. I'm always on the look out for pieces to buy in the future

6. nakedgunner

nakedgunner Registered+

can we send u $5 in the mail or do we have to use paypal cause i dont have a credit card

7. nuggetgirl

nuggetgirl Registered+

Hey

I don't use credit cards either, and making pipes is kinda like my hobby. So, the best way would probably be Money Order, b/c then you get a reciept. Or I'm always open for trading, anything of value, I'm interested. Also, you got a custom piece you want made, let me know.

8. GHoSToKeR

GHoSToKeR Registered+

oh and hey, welcome to the boards :)

9. Etrain

Etrain Registered

Welcome to the boards, sounds cool, but in the past smoking out of wooden pipes...I've experienced a nasty taste? :(

10. nakedgunner

nakedgunner Registered+

im i aloud to mail u a 5 dollar bill and u will send me a pipe ? do u have to pay shipping for a pipe or it just goes in the normal mail right i dont know anything abotu mail

11. nuggetgirl

nuggetgirl Registered+

It's not illegal to sell unused pipes, so mailing them is no problem. A basic small pipe is 5.00 plus about 1.00 shipping. If you want an authentic Large peacepipe, or something bigger, it will cost more. I smoke out of a wooden pipe and do not notice a bad taste, maybe the first couple times, just cause it's fresh. But as you smoke out of it more, the better it tastes. So yeah, if you want a small basic pipe, mail me 6 bucks and I'll send one to you. You can e-mail me at goemaat@iowatelecom.net and tell me what you're looking for, color, shape, or you can leave that up to me. Hopefully I will have pics up by tomorrow.

12. Etrain

Etrain Registered

Hmm, maybe a peacepipe in the future. I am native american...I should have one damnit. :cool:

13. nakedgunner

nakedgunner Registered+

14. sykobabble

sykobabble Banned

hey.i have hemp pipes for free.pic me and well change pics and ???.but i like to see a pic or 2.i dont give out my addys no more .but would be interesetd in what yours look like these are last years.the stalk is what i use (swap 4 goods)what kinda goods we talking

Attached Files:

15. sykobabble

sykobabble Banned

i havem peacem pipem.i to am a native american(i am native to america)my family imagrated from somewhere overseas to here.hehehe

Attached Files:

16. Stoneillina

Stoneillina Registered

i would love to have a peace pipe with a metal bowl that would rock!

17. hipEstoner

hipEstoner Registered+

hell yhea

18. RaoulDuke45

RaoulDuke45 Registered+

i have made some wooden pipes also and i'd like to see other wooden pipes

19. RaoulDuke45

RaoulDuke45 Registered+

ill try and post some pictures of my pipes,tomorrow, they're a bit plain looking but i haven't make a lot of pipes

20. cdorm

cdorm Registered+

what part of iowa are u from?