Hash as small as my pinky nail - told it was an eighth....ripped off?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by beammeupspocky, Jul 11, 2016.

?

Is this an eighth of hash?

1. Yep! Or it looks like it could be.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nope! Or there's no way that could be close to an eighth.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. I don't know, so this is the part where I tell you to buy a scale.

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. beammeupspocky

beammeupspocky Registered

I've always bought flowers, but this new dealer keeps thinking he's a magician. Like how this last time I asked for an eighth of flowers & he "magically" hands me this tiny hard booger the size of my pinky nail & tells me it's an eighth of hashish. I waited over an hour for him to come down and basically show me a magic trick & tell me he got this instead for me, even though he could've gotten me flowers like I had asked. Not buying from him again, regardless of whether or not this is really an eighth since this isn't the first time he's done something shady.

[​IMG]

Keep in mind, there is a shadow around the left & bottom of the little nug there in the photo.

Is this really an eighth of hash? It's bendable but incredibly dense. Takes a lot of effort to make an indentation with my fingernail & to bend it.

2. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

Why don't you buy a scale and weigh it? There's no way for anybody to eyeball that photo and say it weighs X amount.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. beammeupspocky

beammeupspocky Registered

Even after I described the density, & showed photo of the size - there's no way to give some kindof an idea whether this is ballpark to what an eighth is? I'm buying a scale in a week when I get paid - but in the meantime I was hoping for a quicker way to know.

4. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

An eight of an ounce? ;)

Does it feel as heavy as a penny? A penny is ~3 grams.
    Looks a bit small to my eye.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Looks like 1.25 grams to me.

6. Weedywonka

Weedywonka Registered

U need to buy a scale! It could be pressed, but either way I doubt it's even a gram. Seriously, a scale cost 25$, I just paid for that In missing weight!

7. Buck Rogers420

Buck Rogers420 Registered+

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Perhaps,, if the relative humidity is low enough. :)

9. Rhys

Rhys Registered

Hard to say just eyeballing how did it smoke up. By the way new here thought I'd chime in.

10. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

You were had..

11. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

An 1/8 of a gram maybe?