Hash as small as my pinky nail - told it was an eighth....ripped off?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by beammeupspocky, Jul 11, 2016.

Is this an eighth of hash?

1. Yep! Or it looks like it could be.

0 vote(s)
  2. Nope! Or there's no way that could be close to an eighth.

1 vote(s)
  3. I don't know, so this is the part where I tell you to buy a scale.

5 vote(s)
  1. beammeupspocky

beammeupspocky Registered

I've always bought flowers, but this new dealer keeps thinking he's a magician. Like how this last time I asked for an eighth of flowers & he "magically" hands me this tiny hard booger the size of my pinky nail & tells me it's an eighth of hashish. I waited over an hour for him to come down and basically show me a magic trick & tell me he got this instead for me, even though he could've gotten me flowers like I had asked. Not buying from him again, regardless of whether or not this is really an eighth since this isn't the first time he's done something shady.

Keep in mind, there is a shadow around the left & bottom of the little nug there in the photo.

Is this really an eighth of hash? It's bendable but incredibly dense. Takes a lot of effort to make an indentation with my fingernail & to bend it.
  2. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

Why don't you buy a scale and weigh it? There's no way for anybody to eyeball that photo and say it weighs X amount.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. beammeupspocky

beammeupspocky Registered

Even after I described the density, & showed photo of the size - there's no way to give some kindof an idea whether this is ballpark to what an eighth is? I'm buying a scale in a week when I get paid - but in the meantime I was hoping for a quicker way to know.
  4. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

An eight of an ounce? ;)

Does it feel as heavy as a penny? A penny is ~3 grams.
    Looks a bit small to my eye.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Looks like 1.25 grams to me.
  6. Weedywonka

Weedywonka Registered

U need to buy a scale! It could be pressed, but either way I doubt it's even a gram. Seriously, a scale cost 25$, I just paid for that In missing weight!
  7. Buck Rogers420

Buck Rogers420 Registered+

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Perhaps,, if the relative humidity is low enough. :)
  9. Rhys

Rhys Registered

Hard to say just eyeballing how did it smoke up. By the way new here thought I'd chime in.
  10. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

You were had..
  11. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

An 1/8 of a gram maybe?