Hash Yogurt

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by shh.3kingz, Jan 8, 2007.

1. shh.3kingz

shh.3kingz Registered+

So, I haven't seen anyone post this recipe, despite it being one of the best I've had in my life.

You will need:
    School-yogurt (one of the small plastic ones)
    Anywhere between 1-4 grams (I would suggest trying it with max. 2 grams the first time, because it does get you FUCKED)
    A metal spoon
    Cooking oil
    Lighter

You take a little bit of hash (1 gram is enough for about 12 hours, even if you sleep) and put it on a spoon. Then, add a bit of cooking oil in the spoon and heat the spoon with the lighter. Then, once the hash starts to melt away into the cooking oil (make sure you don't over-cook) mix it in with the yogurt and stir rather well.

Now eat, wait approxamently 30 min and be prepared not to get up from your couch for the next day :Rasta:

Just for a little warning, however - you might wanna have one or two good joints (of anything green) before you start this little project, as you want to be a lil high whilst waiting for the yogurt to take affect.

2. PdoubleOTY

PdoubleOTY Registered+

that acutally sounds fucking banging dude..i want some

3. shh.3kingz

shh.3kingz Registered+

I would deffinatly say it's worth a try.. Not that it tastes particualrly good (at the end of the day, it's warm oil and dry plants :p) but the effect makes it so that I would try it again even if it tasted like dog shit (not that I've tasted dog-shit, but you know what I mean ;-) )

4. lil josh

lil josh Registered+

on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate it?

5. peble

peble Registered+

i tried it and have a question .......if you heat it up to activate it, if it gets cold afterwards dose that dank shit still work? just wondering first time cooker lol

6. shh.3kingz

shh.3kingz Registered+

I love these brown things :)

It is possible if it gets cold on the spoon to re-heat, yeah, but I would suggest just putting it in the yogurt the first time, because some of the substances evaporate -- If I understood you right :Rasta: :jointsmile: :Rasta: :pimp: :smokin: :smokin: :jointsmile: :Rasta:

7. shh.3kingz

shh.3kingz Registered+

I'd say between an 9.5/10. Bearing in mind I'm not one of these people who say 10000/10 just because it's really good.

So yeah, worth a try mate :)

8. Cannaben

Cannaben Registered+

now i can't wait to go get sum hash:D

9. rottenPauL

rottenPauL Registered+

i have everithing except yogurt! :D:D:D

10. PdoubleOTY

PdoubleOTY Registered+

would this work with keif/butter instead of hash/oil? i have i think about a gram of some keif and about 2 grams of some bud, so i was gonna make some quick butter and mix it in wtih the yogurt

11. ju99al0b0mb3r

ju99al0b0mb3r Banned

I'll Trade Some Yogurt For Some Hash...

12. shh.3kingz

shh.3kingz Registered+

keif = hash [yogurt]

To be completely honest, I've never tried that so I'm not sure of the affects (if any).
    However, I will say that since Keif (typically) has a lower density than Hash, you'd just need a little more (maybe).

I'd give it a shot, as I think keif is much more suitable for eating, but haven't gotten around to get any to experiment. I'll give it a try one of these days though, thanks for the inspiration :)

13. shh.3kingz

shh.3kingz Registered+

It sure should! Come back and share your experience :D

14. RandomHero

RandomHero Registered

So is plain olive oil good for this recipe? :jointsmile:

15. 1chamberlain1

1chamberlain1 Registered

Yo I just attempted making hash yogurt for the first time and it's been about 15-20 minutes since I ate it. When I heated it up the vegetable oil went pretty dark but the hash didn't completely dissolve, does it need to completely dissolve to get me high?