have you failed after 30+ days weed free?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by halfassedjedi, May 25, 2009.

1. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

Yea, I'm in the 60+ days/ 8 weeks timeframe myself. I'm 5'2" 106 lbs but was a pretty heavy smoker also and for many years.

2. ZackE

ZackE Registered

Hey now, I just failed a UA today for thc and I am 83days sober. I'm 5'11" 205lbs so I'm concerned as to how long it could take to get clean.

3. Mass Medicinals

Mass Medicinals Registered+

Wow!

It is probably a list of things that help contribute to a positive test after 4+ weeks. 83 days in a word...God-damn...

We have been on the far left of the scale, passed a test a week after smoking. This isn't something to laugh at and was super stressful about the consequences of failing that test...

Are you all changing your diet, refraining from being in the presence of weed smoked/vaped etc?

4. ZackE

ZackE Registered

I was actually in treatment for 30days and then jail for 45 days, and all I had done was drink water and the meals were decently healthy too, I have no idea how I'm still dirty though I was smoking a lot of concentrates, about a half ounce a week.. I'm sure I should be clean any day here.. I have another test tomorrow at 85 days sober so we will see

5. Mass Medicinals

Mass Medicinals Registered+

So regular pot use (a couple times a week) can result in thc+ UA's into the 4-6 week range. Beyond 30 days isn't typical in our opinion. Anyways our point is that this can occur from just smoking flower. Which realistically can come in a range between 10-25% thc.

Concentrates are typically over 4-5 times (70-90% thc) higher thc % than flower.

We're not going to suggest that metabolism is linear and that the body will take 4-5 times longer than flower. But in addition to your own body's metabolism you have just a lot more THC in the body due to the concentrates over flower. Which in turn is probably taking longer to process and return to a clean system.

6. Luk22122

Luk22122 Registered

Hi, i'v tried smoking a couple of times and it was 7 months ago. I used like 2 grams in 2 months before i stopped entirely. Is there any chance of me testing positive in any kind of test? I'm 6'4" 225lbs kind of fat and not active at all unless i need to be. I have never smoked before that.

7. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Then you have nothing to worry about.

8. JunkieoftheSun

JunkieoftheSun Registered

50 days smoke free, smoked multiple times daily, every day before I decided to stop and look for employment. Took 3 at home tests yesterday, all fail. Pretty sure I’m not going to get my dream job. Think I’m going to try the dilution route today and see how that works with another at home and if I get a negative will do tomorrow before actual drug screen. No money for special detox drinks, moved to new area so no friends I can ask for clean pee. Anyone have any other ideas!? Help!

9. 6 months of daily smoking, on average 5g/week. Quit on 22th december because I got noticed of a pre-employment drug test, that will be 5th of Jan. I've tried a couple of home tests now, without dilution there was not even a faintest line. With dilution, I get the faintest lines, that you can barely see. Almost imaginary.

Specs:
    22 years old, male. I'm about 178-180cm (5'10, 5'11) and my weight varies from 62-69kg's. I haven't done any major exercising in the past couple of years, and have been eating junk food etc. Regardless of my eating habits, haven't gotten that much weight, so I guess that means I should have a pretty fast metabolism.

Any idea if I'm gonna pass with 2 weeks of abstinence + dilution?

10. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

I can’t speak for you but when I was a everyday smoker I passed lab Corp tests in 7 days using half the dilution specs. I can also pass at home tests in 4 days using half the dilution method. It’s all about timing you don’t want to over do the liquid but you also need to pee 3-4 times in a hour right before the test. Just remember everyone is different what works for me may not for you. Good luck

11. Rondu

Rondu Registered

A small bit of wax out of a pen daily like a tiny bit it took me maybe over a year to use 1 oz of wax. Stopped Aug 26 did Walgreens CVS tests. Was showing positive on those until about 42 days just took one today and it was a darker line than previous tests and just took a SAP 10-50 pre employment on sober day 178 I hope I pass, reading this stuff has me a little stressed but the longest person to admit they failed on this thread as been 83 days. Hopefully being at almost 180 days I will fair better for me.

12. BrianLenny

BrianLenny Registered

I'm 34/35 days clean
    Cant even get a faint line. Idk what I'm doing wrong.

Ive been slamming water pissing every 15 min. Ive lost nearly 18lbs bc i work out nearly everyday. I eat pretty healthy.
    I'm trying to join the millitary but cant take my physical until i pass a piss test.

13. Imtrying

Imtrying Registered+

It depends on the ng cutoff limits of the test , you taking this long to test clean is an aberration. RARELY do heavy smokers test dirty post 28 days. It happens. Either your tests are fucked up or you smoked huge amounts. Get a test somewhere else, Amazon prime can get you the standard NIDA tests to your door almost overnite.
    Post back up to tell us what's what .

• Like Like x 1
  14. BrianLenny

BrianLenny Registered

I was smoking prob a quarter + a week for the past 5/6 years. Probably more then that bc some weekends hanging with friends everyone brought bud like a potluck.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Imtrying

Imtrying Registered+

Do you get those tests yet? Part of the situation is generally the cutoff for govt, transport, pre employment are at 50 ng per milliliter , some probation may drop to 20 ng.
    I have read that you should not use a diuretic because it washes the THC straight into the urine cup so to speak.

16. BrianLenny

BrianLenny Registered

Well i went to the office saturday which would have made me 38 days clean, and i got a faint line. He's going to test me again Wednesday to make sure.

I'm not sure what a diuretic is?

17. Imtrying

Imtrying Registered+

A faint line is good ! That is a passing grade, to really know what's what I have ordered urine tests online as I have mentioned before o get them for less than 1.00 apiece but the morning piss is most telling because that is when your liver and kidneys do their work detoxing the system. You NEVER give your first piss of the day to a lab but that morning puss of self testing let's you know what's up.
    You can piss positive in the AM than the next piss could be negative.
    A diuretic is any herb or medication that makes you piss more excreting bloat, water retention etc. Women use these around menstruation frequently but according to one website sometimes people use them to pass puss tests but they may be flushing THC from fat straight into collection cup.
    Excersize, hydration are good to detox.
    Best of luck, the THC levels in today's leaf and extracts are quite high which could account for your long term positive tests.

18. BrianLenny

BrianLenny Registered

Thanks for all the info!
    I've just beem drinking a ton of water and working out the last month, lost nearly 20+lbs already.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Imtrying

Imtrying Registered+

Nice !! Losing some body fat is good, you would be surprised the benefits of hydration.
    I read my post and that damned spell check kept relaxing 'piss' with 'puss' that's a disgusting thought. " Yes Doctor I would like to get my puss tested "

20. BrianLenny

BrianLenny Registered

I knew what you meant, I'm not part of the grammer police