PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Head Shops N.Ireland

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by WhatsT0, Oct 7, 2008.

1. WhatsT0

WhatsT0 Registered

(Inspired by the downsouth head shop post)
    Hey guys, if you know any head shops around in n.ireland i would be interested to know

Bought a little pipe from fresh garbage in belfast city center but fancy something different, somewhere with a big more range!

Also, a weird shop located inside the "instores" also in belfast city center. I have tried to go into 3 times in my life, each time he has asked for ID, the one time i had it with me (drivers licence) he then refused me and said he doesnt not accept drivers licences (I am 20!) I then asked what does he want a passport or birth cert (taking the piss) he then went on to say no he does not accept those either! :Rasta:

Also i found this on google "inside BassDivision at 31 Queen Street, Belfast (beside craftworld)" Some sort of music shop with a head shop inside/upstairs? May check it out tomorrow.

Please share any others and a little bit of info about them would be good for others to reference thanks.

2. qwertyqwerty64

qwertyqwerty64 Registered

interesting.
    i havent been anle to get smoke for months as i have just moved house. in lisburn now. i need help.
    qwertyqwerty64@hotmail.com

3. TheHonorary

TheHonorary Registered+

Hey, yea the Bass Division is pretty much a head shop inside of a music store. They're not secretive, everything is out on display. They have pretty nice stuff and for a good price too. The guy I talked to seemed pretty cool, although he was no good in helping me find anything that he wasn't selling in the store. :(